Mo bounce - Iggy Azalea (134x mo bounce)

Poll

Mo bounce

bounce, b-bounce, bounce
4 (66.7%)
in the motherforgetin' house
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Mo bounce - Iggy Azalea (134x mo bounce)  (Read 793 times)

Thanks to youtube trending, I found a really fun song that I can't wait to listen to a million times over the next few years until it becomes a nostalgic throwback that makes me want to kill myself

This is the first song Iggy has written by herself and I really want to give credit where credit it due

Mo bounce is a song about, well, mo bounce.
Specifically, mo bounce in the motherforgetin' house

The chorus is when this really all comes together.

Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce
Bounce, bounce, bounce (to the red light)
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce
Bounce, bounce, bounce (make your headlight)
Bounce, b-bounce, bounce, b-bounce
Bounce, b-bounce, bounce (like a low-low)
B-bounce, bounce, b-bounce (throw it up)
Bounce

For the uncultured swine, this may not make a lot of sense, but for the the cultured people, it still doesnt make a lot of sense

the song was pretty crap but at least i got too look at butts while listening to it

good music is and will always be something you have to discover for yourself.

iggy azalea and good music don't work well in a sentece

a tragic retelling of how a young iggy azalea bumped her head while in the bounce-house

She'd be a good model & whoever made the music video has a good eye but I'd rather listen to a good song while watching it haha.

I loved the cars & lights and women but damn the song was terrible lol

She'd be a good model & whoever made the music video has a good eye but I'd rather listen to a good song while watching it haha.

I loved the cars & lights and women but damn the song was terrible lol
I agree. Some of the cinematography was on point but the overall theme was p confusing because in one section you have the little girl dancing in china town with the ferrari jacket on then you're jumping to iggy and the other girls in the neon just twerking so it kinda threw me off