/title

Yes
54 (56.3%)
No
16 (16.7%)
Don't care
26 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Is monday a bad word?  (Read 10705 times)

honestly you just said kek so im pretty sure you dont really have your way with words regardless
jumping to conclusions

jumping to conclusions
you dont type like you talk irl? i basically talk the same minus all the txt abbreviations

It's an insult. When a non-black person says it to a black person, the implication is that they're calling them inferior.

Black people say it to other black people because that logic doesn't follow when both people are the same race. In that context, it's a term of endearment.

Isnt phantos some hipster with "muh streetware" and skate stuff that listens to kayne west and that happens to be an authorian leftist? Also donnie fits into that category for some reason
Because imo these people are the worst kind of people. Theyre always trying to be politically corrct and never seem to have an opinion of their own, they always follow seem to follow some hipster that gets a little media attention because SJW stuff and automatically that certains hipster's opinion is the only good one.

Its not that im better. Not at all lmao.
The whole monday thing just seem like some dumb double standards thing to me. Just like feminists want equality only if it benefits them or supports inequality for men. Dont get me wrong I, I dont go out of me way and call every black a monday. If they dont want to be called such I respect that. It seems I gave off the wrong idea so I can be opebly tribal, wich im not. Except if theyre muslims

you dont type like you talk irl?
Not really, IRL I have more of a stutter but I'm less direct (unless if I have to be direct, then I will) and more friendly and such when I speak

That and IRL I basically never cuss at all, the worst I say is "crap" and "dang" because it feels weird to just casually swear left and right

i love this kind of logic that goes: "white people are different from every other race therefore we have to make special rules for them"
I don't like the logic but that's how the people act around here so I have to go with it, I don't say it at all anyways IRL nor do I have a reason to

everybody type in the chat

Isnt phantos some hipster with "muh streetware" and skate stuff that listens to kayne west and that happens to be an authorian leftist? Also donnie fits into that category for some reason
Because imo these people are the worst kind of people. Theyre always trying to be politically corrct and never seem to have an opinion of their own, they always follow seem to follow some hipster that gets a little media attention because SJW stuff and automatically that certains hipster's opinion is the only good one.
cry me a river lmao what a pathetic attempt for a bait
maybe no one wants to hang out with you because it seems like you have a loooooooooot of people you like to bitch about.
very picky for someone whose a social outcast

It wasnt really but okay
Also from what I see youre in a state of denial

I never "bitch" about people irl tho.
Also implying I chose and like to be a social outcast
I honestly wonder myself why I have any friends myself.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 06:03:32 PM by espio100 »

It wasnt really but okay
You're still making up some very dumb excuses to outright dismiss people's opinions though.

It wasnt really but okay
then if you want a honest reply: wow youre judging me for liking clothes and music, thats really cool of you. im also neutral, not leftist.
im not judging you for not knowing this but i (and pretty sure many others) arent into hiphop or fashion to be "a hipster" we genuinly enjoy it and like to express it because hey guess what? its normal to like these things and express it these days, people will find you easily approachable and its very easy to start a conversation about a fashion brand or music artist.

edit:
honestly your entire reply just sounds like "reeeee normies" to me
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:56:28 PM by Donnies Catch »

It wasnt really but okay
and you're handicapped

Its not that im better. Not at all lmao.
The whole monday thing just seem like some dumb double standards thing to me. Just like feminists want equality only if it benefits them or supports inequality for men. Dont get me wrong I, I dont go out of me way and call every black a monday. If they dont want to be called such I respect that. It seems I gave off the wrong idea so I can be opebly tribal, wich im not. Except if theyre muslims

You're still making up some very dumb excuses to outright dismiss people's opinions though.
I clearly said that their opinion isnt necessarily bad because they like x or y
then if you want a honest reply: wow youre judging me for liking clothes and music, thats really cool of you. im also neutral, not leftist.
im not judging you for not knowing this but i (and pretty sure many others) arent into hiphop or fashion to be "a hipster" we genuinly enjoy it and like to express it because hey guess what? its normal to like these things and express it these days, people will find you easily approachable and its very easy to start a conversation about a fashion brand or music artist.
You cant be neutral. You always favor a political party over the other.
And ive mostly had a bad experience with the people you described so... I really hate rap and hiphop because its all the same and the most people I "know" who listen to it are really loving stupid
Not that im any better

I clearly said that their opinion isnt necessarily bad because they like x or y
No, but the way you replied to it and to them screams it. Instead of addressing them normally, you ignored them and went "arent u an sjw and into fashion like an sjw and a hipster"

And ive mostly had a bad experience with the people you described so..
1 person =/= everyone on planet earth