What does badspot have planned for us this april fools

Author Topic: What does badspot have planned for us this april fools  (Read 4884 times)

Nothing. He planned nothing. I cri.

It would be hilarious if he enabled users to edit other's posts in the Off Topic board and then revert back like how he did last year.

Badspot

• Administrator
I honestly didn't even think about april fools until yesterday when I saw this thread, then I had a bunch of stuff to do and didn't think about it again until this morning when there was gay stuff on the internet.

RIP

Wait, you're just fooling us, right Badspot?

RIP

Wait, you're just fooling us, right Badspot?
yes he is

a-april fools he's not! ha

forget, I forgot what day it was.
That explains a bit of crap...

I honestly didn't even think about april fools until yesterday when I saw this thread, then I had a bunch of stuff to do and didn't think about it again until this morning when there was gay stuff on the internet.
blunder of the century

Well, stuff.

got us good this year

The real fool was that there was no fool.

But there's always gay stuff on the internet. Where have you been?

The real fool was that there was no fool.
Badspot is the April Fool

well forget

We appreciate the thought