Author Topic: [NEWS] Venezuela now officially a dictatorship.  (Read 1703 times)

Venezuela obliterated the parliament and broke its constitution.

http://tn.com.ar/internacional/como-fue-la-avanzada-de-maduro-sobre-el-parlamento_782901
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39449494

Argentina and Peru call for an assembly to kick Venezuela off of the MerCoSur.

2016 was only the beginning

another south american dictatorship? i bet the CIA is jizzing all over the walls right now. they probably already formed a rebel group there to overthrow the government

another south american dictatorship? i bet the CIA is jizzing all over the walls right now. they probably already formed a rebel group there to overthrow the government
Except this dictatorship was without a putsch. :o

And then they will put in another leader that would want to kill us.

And then they will put in another leader that would want to kill us.

Why would anyone do that

Except this dictatorship was without a putsch. :o
dont jinx it. before you know it we'll be installing a new president

well that's not good
they've got loads of oil, too

they've got loads of oil, too
uh oh

pls keep an eye on the US for the safety of us all

really?

I though Venezuela was a dictatorship already.

really?

I though Venezuela was a dictatorship already.
It began to overpower the government since 2016 but today it officially got rid of the democratic government.

dont jinx it. before you know it we'll be installing a new president
usa.exe is broken install new POTUS to continue...

or even better guerillas to distribute illicit drugs to the united states and the government turns a blind eye.