0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
3 (7.5%)
8 (20%)
27 (67.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: The April Fools joke (BAN ANYONE)  (Read 1044 times)

Got this from an "inside source", trust me or not, it's pretty juicy and works for me ;-)
You need an ad-blocker that can block elements.

1. If you have an ad-blocker, disable it.
2. Enable advertisements on your profile settings.
2. Go to the home page. Do not click the Blockland Forums logo to do this. Press HOME.
3. Click the arrow near the text that says "ADVERTISEMENT" on the first advertisement. DO NOT use the second advertisement. It won't collapse.
4. Click the arrow near "Blockland Forums" section. It must collapse.
5. Locate to Badspot's profile.
6. Click on the Blockland Forums logo.

If you are on the home page, press the logo again.
7. Re-enable your ad blocker, then press the home logo one more time. Ad-block all of the buttons (HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE, LOG OUT.)
8.  Press this link: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile and go to your Posts. Remove the "sa=ShowPosts" from the end of the posts url to get to your profile.
9. Add ?action=secret;sa=4468e5deabf5e6d0740cd1a77df56f67093ec943 to the end of your profile URL that you should be redirected to.
10. Copy and paste your profile URL with the text from step 9. You will need it.
11. Change your profile picture to this:
12. Go back to the aforementioned profile with the step 9 text. Scroll down and you should see the same image on the very bottom:

13. Click on it, and a "Please type username" pop-up should appear. If you are on a modern browser and have accidentally checked "Don't allow this site to show any more pop-ups", repeat the entire process.
14. Any username that you type and send to the input will be banned for 1 minute with a blank reason.
15. You can only use this once. Use it wisely and responsibly.
Tell me how it works! I can't really say who this comes from but I wasted mine on my alt. :(

this reminds me of those ye olde mario 64 walkthroughs that tell you how to unlock luigi

I banned myself, lol. It only bans for a min. That's gay.

I banned myself, lol. It only bans for a min. That's gay.
Yep but I guess it was kind of like that "the button" thing. If lots of people use it on one thing the better, I guess.

this reminds me of those ye olde mario 64 walkthroughs that tell you how to unlock luigi
10 years ago I saw this again with Waluigi.
Its a cycle.
InB4HowToBuyBlocklandGold.

Turns out you can extend the ban to 30 minutes
  • Do the steps OP resembled
  • instead of putting ?action=secret;sa=4468e5deabf5e6d0740cd1a77df56f67093ec943 at the end of your profile url
  • add tempsession=admin?session4858B92a589632cdyeA551/admin.php at the end
  • logout and sign in to badspot (don't tell anyone)
Code: [Select]
username: Badspot password: admin93B1A701Tafter this logout and sign in to your account
inspect element then go to console
type this code in
trigger type=admin ban=30m username:yournamegoeshere
you can ban anyone for 30 minutes
shoutout to D for doing the steps and encoding
i did the inspect element code