Author Topic: What if a ghost watched you jack off?  (Read 2804 times)

the ghosts jack me off

i remember reading a greentext on /x/ where an anon (who was like 13-14 at the time) was being haunted in his family's new home for a while. apparently this blue-ish colored apparition of a nude girl started showing up when he was awake late at night doing stuff like playing games or something and it spooked him badly, but overtime he started to get used to it. one day he decided to go for it and started jerking off to her as she stared at him and then the ghost girl just faded away before he could finish and didn't show up again after that

i also remember a long time after the first one i read a somewhat-more detailed story from a different anon about how this ghost girl (im guessing she wasnt so much of an apparition since apparently she was 'there' like she wasn't transparent and could be felt/had collision?? idk how that kinda stuff works) in a dress would haunt anon's family (or he may have been living alone im not sure about that part) occasionally and making wailing noises, etc. and at some point like a few months or maybe a year after she first showed up he got fed up with it and raped her but i won't get too into detail with that but i remember him describing how she gave the most disappointed look and never bothered him again after that

i dunno the stories may very well be bullstuff but i have heard loveual energy or something has it's own effects when it comes to spiritual situations

well thats certainly an interesting way to perform an exorcism

i remember reading a greentext on /x/ where an anon (who was like 13-14 at the time) was being haunted in his family's new home for a while. apparently this blue-ish colored apparition of a nude girl started showing up when he was awake late at night doing stuff like playing games or something and it spooked him badly, but overtime he started to get used to it. one day he decided to go for it and started jerking off to her as she stared at him and then the ghost girl just faded away before he could finish and didn't show up again after that

i also remember a long time after the first one i read a somewhat-more detailed story from a different anon about how this ghost girl (im guessing she wasnt so much of an apparition since apparently she was 'there' like she wasn't transparent and could be felt/had collision?? idk how that kinda stuff works) in a dress would haunt anon's family (or he may have been living alone im not sure about that part) occasionally and making wailing noises, etc. and at some point like a few months or maybe a year after she first showed up he got fed up with it and raped her but i won't get too into detail with that but i remember him describing how she gave the most disappointed look and never bothered him again after that

i dunno the stories may very well be bullstuff but i have heard loveual energy or something has it's own effects when it comes to spiritual situations
Lmfao

forget the ghost
love has no age

Make eye-contact, assert dominance

forget the ghost
love has no age
what if the ghost is a guy

what if the ghost is a guy
it's not gay if it's with a ghost

i-i think

ghosts jacking off to ghosts jacking off to master matthew

Ghosts are usually hot so I'd be fine with it. Unless if it's my ancestor.