How to Unlock Blockland Gold

Author Topic: How to Unlock Blockland Gold  (Read 1249 times)

How to Unlock:

Alright, So listen up, this is a long process to unlock Blockland Gold, so be patient.
Follow these steps IN ORDER.

1. Log on to the Blockland Forums, MAKE SURE THIS IS THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO ATTACH THE GOLD EXPANSION TO, IT CANNOT BE UNDONE!
2. Click on "Profile".
3. Click on "Forum Profile Information".
4. Set your Birthday to 2007 - 02 - 24 (The Release Date of Blockland.)
5. Click Save. DON'T LOG OUT AND DON'T CLOSE THE WEBPAGE!

6. Open up Blockland under the same ID.
7. Click on Options.
8. Go to Avatar.
9. Change your Clan Tags so that they have NOTHING in them. (Important.)
10. Load up a LAN Server, not a Single Player server!
11. Open up the Console.
11a. Type this first "teamGreenLightGui.clickForwar d();"
12. Type the following in to the Console. "ServerCmdMessageSent(FindClientByName("Badspot"),"I have the key, yet the door is still locked.");"
13. Next type this into the Console. "ServerCmdMessageSent(FindClientByName("Badspot"),"/UnlockCCAC00");"
14. If you see the text, DON'T Panic, it should still have worked. (This command can only be unlocked like this, no other user can use the command.)
15. Log onto either the Blockland Webpage or the Blockland Steam Page and you should see these respectively.

16. I've yet to be able to Purchase anything, as it gives me an error, but after clicking "Pay Now" on the Blockland website version (Steam Version does nothing.) I get this logo on the forum:

Also my Blockland Boots up with the Title Logo as I have used in the header of the OP.

EDIT: I added 11a. This seems to fix the Purchase issue, but I've also noticed anyone who hasn't obtained blockland gold can't see the last image i posted (checked with previous alts.), so here's the image.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:00:49 PM by Master Matthew² »

It works but unfortunately it doesn't fix the annoying unfounded political opinions that show up in my feed

It works but unfortunately it doesn't fix the annoying unfounded political opinions that show up in my feed
Well, I wouldn't expect it to, it really doesn't change anything other than aesthetics, at least thats all it has done for me.

Well, I wouldn't expect it to, it really doesn't change anything other than aesthetics, at least thats all it has done for me.
Pffhahaha sounds like you bought Blockland Fool's Gold
Actual Blockland Gold gives tons of new features

Pffhahaha sounds like you bought Blockland Fool's Gold
I Didn't buy stuff, didn't you read the OP?
it gives me an error page anytime I try to "buy" it.
But it did change my title img on the BLF and in-game.

were you even around for the original iteration of this joke

doo000od ur not supposed to give this away!!!

doo000od ur not supposed to give this away!!!
Oh yeah?
And what's gonna happen now that I did?!

what a thing to whine about

what a thing to whine about
This, and besides yeah.
It started out as a scam and then transformed into a meme.

Oh yeah?
And what's gonna happen now that I did?!
ur gona get baned forever and ever

IT DIDN"T WORK! SCAM!!!

You forgot the part where you hack into the game's data to access Blockland's Steam Greenlight GUI, click on the button to go to Blockland's Greenlight page, and vote for Blockland on Steam Greenlight

You forgot the part where you hack into the game's data to access Blockland's Steam Greenlight GUI, click on the button to go to Blockland's Greenlight page, and vote for Blockland on Steam Greenlight
Oh stuff, is that why I wasn't able to Buy it?