Poll

/question

Yes
35 (66%)
No
18 (34%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: If a girl likes futanari girls, would that make them a lesbian?  (Read 13749 times)

if a boy likes boys with vaginas, is he gay?

yes, yes he is

if a boy likes boys with vaginas, is he gay?

yes, yes he is
What if you like boys who are like a Ken doll downstairs?

It's about 25% gay. If a woman is like, hard lesbian, they often don't like richards at all

hey for some lesbians its just a very convenient strap on

When I see people asking about futa's or anything familiar, I don't usually join in the conversation, but what I think to myself is this.
I ask myself, does the human have a vagina and an star fish? snakees do not matter in this question.
If it's yes, then the person is female.
If it's no, then it's a male.

so whaddya call a person with no vagina or snake

and why are you considering on whether the human has an star fish or not

do males not have star fishes either

When I see people asking about futa's or anything familiar, I don't usually join in the conversation, but what I think to myself is this.
I ask myself, does the human have a vagina and an star fish? snakees do not matter in this question.
If it's yes, then the person is female.
If it's no, then it's a male.
hermaphrodites are female

so whaddya call a person with no vagina or snake

and why are you considering on whether the human has an star fish or not

do males not have star fishes either
your first question I may not be able to answer, through your second question is wrong, I was asking for the vagina, not the star fish.

well then maybe you should have said that snakees and star fishes dont matter in this question!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you say to THAT ya sucker

Yes, they would be gay, and here's why:

If they are loveually attracted the "futanari" part, that means they are into the whole package. Being a woman and being attracted to a female's physique makes them gay, regardless of the richard involved.
The same is with men: Being a man and being attracted to a "female"'s richard makes them gay, regardless of the face/fake tits involved.

If you boil it down it's really the overall concept of it that makes you a homo; no straight person is turned on by a trap having the same genitalia as them. They might be turned on by the opposite gender features, but if you prefer traps to non-traps that's gay.

I still can't believe this has to be said, both in that they're obvs gay and in that a conversation like this should never have to exist. ._.