[what the forget] Annoying Orange planning to slash budgets for medical and science research

Author Topic: [what the forget] Annoying Orange planning to slash budgets for medical and science research  (Read 2150 times)

By what twist of reality would Annoying Orange want to raise the defense budget?
military contractor friends

kid from a military family here, can confirm that boosting the defense budget is just to suck off the military-industrial complex

^ lol

the irony of a bunch of extremely old white men who are gonna die in 15 years cutting the budget medicinal research is deep
so much this

^ lol

the irony of a bunch of extremely old white men who are gonna die in 15 years cutting the budget medicinal research is deep

The average age of someone in congress is 57

extremely old white men

The average age of someone in congress is 57

extremely old white men

the US's male life expectancy is about 76-77 years

57+15 = 72

p damn close

i'm pissed that he frickin lied about mexico paying for the wall. don't make promises you can't keep.
Mexico paying money for the wall is bad news for America and Mexico. Mexico will be very unhappy and might even start a war against the US. America would win as always.

Mexico paying money for the wall is bad news for America and Mexico. Mexico will be very unhappy and might even start a war against the US. America would win as always.

mexico wouldn't start a war against the US because they know america would win

the reason mexico isn't paying for the wall is because the only way we could actually force them to is through war, and there's no way in hell Annoying Orange has the political clout to convince the US that declaring war for the wall is worth doing

If he slashes the medical funding, who's going to heal it?

We need that wall.
Maybe if we focused on studying more in science then building a wall we'd be able to figure out a way to leave earth before the sun explodes. building a wall wont stop the sun from exploding, but science research will

Maybe if we focused on studying more in science then building a wall we'd be able to figure out a way to leave earth before the sun explodes. building a wall wont stop the sun from exploding, but science research will

Maybe if we focused on building the wall we'd have less illegal immigrants lowering the value of properties, taking our jobs and being severely under qualified for a college yet getting in thanks to affirmation so people who actually qualify can't get in so they won't become future scientists that won't be able to figure out a way to leave earth before the sun explodes.

This argument goes both ways.

or we can just keep the fence. that works too, and it saves 20 billion dollars that could be used to naturalize legal immigrants and fund science programs. after all, what will this wall do that the fence doesn't?

or we can just keep the fence. that works too, and it saves 20 billion dollars.

Lol that fence doesn't do stuff.

Any idiot with wire cutters can get through that stuff.

Lol that fence doesn't do stuff.

Any idiot with wire cutters can get through that stuff.
The fence has bars that are at least a foot in diameter. I don't think wire cutters come in that size

20 billion is an investment that will save us money in the long run and create more jobs.

The fence has bars that are at least a foot in diameter. I don't think wire cutters come in that size

You do know I can climb, right?

I've climbed over stuff with barb wire, it's not as bad as you think.