Author Topic: enough is enough pie crust  (Read 19887 times)

Although this thread reminds me of your buttbuddy, monsieur Lord Tony, who does pretty much the same thing. Lets not forget Ravencrotch who had about 20 alts.
tony doesn't come back immediately when he gets banned. also, how is this relevant to the topic at hand?

I'm not minimizing my guilt. I'm pointing out how hypocritical Patton is.
admittance to trolling

Patton, why are you dramaing pie right now when King Tony is doing the same thing but for longer?

Also Badspot, why did you ban Pastrey Crust but not King Tony?

your opinion doesn't really matter because you're a sociopath.

Well on the bright side we're one step closer to BOS

The title doesn't say 'enough is enough tony' you loving fruitcake

Well on the bright side we're one step closer to BOS
yea, but how long's the staircase

Tony may not come back immediatly, and causes less damage than pie crust, but sometimes pie crust doesnt bait and contributes to actual discussion.

just because he's a new account doesn't mean he's going to create the same problems

while it's pretty obvious that he is he hasn't done anything substanctial yet and therefore a drama is unwarranted

Tony may not come back immediatly, and causes less damage than pie crust, but sometimes pie crust doesnt bait and contributes to actual discussion.
when in recent history has he done this
while it's pretty obvious that he is he hasn't done anything substanctial yet and therefore a drama is unwarranted
hes done this on two accounts and shows no signs of changing. i think its pretty warranted

admittance to trolling
How is that admittance to trolling?

and how is crit a sociopath?

yea, but how long's the staircase

Depends on how fast he realizes his stuff behavior isn't worth $10 per account

pie has been a troll/piece of stuff the entire time he's been here, if this account ban was real then saying he'll change is beyond stupid at this point

your opinion doesn't really matter because you're a sociopath.
Im not a sociopath, im a psychopath. Theres a difference.

Im not a psychopath, but since you have autism patton360 i pretty much have to explain it to you that i am not actually a psychopath and this is a joke. Also you dont know what a sociopath is, do you?

The best thing about pie crust's posts is how great it makes me feel to live in the USA, where there are actual animal abuse laws. God bless America

Im not a sociopath, im a psychopath. Theres a difference.

Im not a psychopath, but since you have autism patton360 i pretty much have to explain it to you that i am not actually a psychopath and this is a joke. Also you dont know what a sociopath is, do you?

Everyone on BLF has some issues, wether manufactured or caught from the BLF itself.

pie has been a troll/piece of stuff the entire time he's been here, if this account ban was real then saying he'll change is beyond stupid at this point

sure but i've never seen the logistics of just getting mad at someone onset

all things given though if you make an alt immediately after you get banned you're likely trouble