Author Topic: enough is enough pie crust  (Read 20169 times)

mathwell, your words hurt.

all things given though if you make an alt immediately after you get banned you're likely trouble
It wasn't immediately. It took me about an hour to go to the bank to do the transaction.

What does it truly say about somebody when they pay $10 to register a new account a forum they're universally disliked on immediately after a ban?

sure but i've never seen the logistics of just getting mad at someone onset

all things given though if you make an alt immediately after you get banned you're likely trouble
do you realise pie crust registered right after that ban though?

What does it truly say about somebody when they pay $10 to register a new account a forum they're universally disliked on immediately after a ban?

It's not even a case of just being addicted to BLF. He kept his identity because he likes the infamy of being an animal abuser.

yes

mathwell, your words hurt.
It wasn't immediately. It took me about an hour to go to the bank to do the transaction.
Speaking in terms of speed, it was almost immediatly. You should atleast wait a few days before coming back so the people who hate you can cool off and the users who were trying to get you banned got banned themselves.

It can say 2 things.

The community is a toxic wasteland full of ambitious e-nerds trying to get e-rep, not in this case.
Or
The community doesn't want the ass that they got last time and is telling you to leave but you still cause problems.

he even told us on discord that he was bananed and was gonna get an alt, i told him he was BOS for one of his ban reasons, and not to get one, turns out no

yes
don't know why you bothered saying that in the first place if it doesn't apply to pie crust but ok

don't know why you bothered saying that in the first place if it doesn't apply to pie crust but ok

i said it because it applies to pie crust - he registered an alt right after a ban, i was trying to say that it's unfair to judge a newly-registered user, but pie crust registered knowing that he was a problem

trying to say i agree with you

It can say 2 things.

The community is a toxic wasteland full of ambitious e-nerds trying to get e-rep, not in this case.
Or
The community doesn't want the ass that they got last time and is telling you to leave but you still cause problems.

What you should be getting out of this is that Pie Crust is paying $10 to continue being the bottom rung of the forum's food chain

wait what post got pie banned

What you should be getting out of this is that Pie Crust is paying $10 to continue being the bottom rung of the forum's food chain

Currency exchanges are a thing.

why did u bother to buy another account when not many ppl like ur posts and the forum is basically um yea dying tbh

why did u bother to buy another account when not many ppl like ur posts and the forum is basically um yea dying tbh

Attention