[NEWS} Peta claims milk is respoonsible for white supremecy.

Author Topic: [NEWS} Peta claims milk is respoonsible for white supremecy.  (Read 5161 times)

When was the last time CNN has been reputable?

You forget they are run by George Soros right?

There is 30+ other media outlets run by Soros.
Smells like fake news. Do you have a source?

Sure do but you won't accept it as a legit credible source because it's not shown on Soros' funded media.

Feel free to be a main stream media sheeple.

Sure do but you won't accept it as a legit credible source because it's not shown on Soros' funded media.

But Breitbart and cnn are secretly funded by Soros. Get a better source, Tony.

But Breitbart and cnn are secretly funded by Soros. Get a better source, Tony.

Soros doesn't fund stuff that goes against him.

Soros doesn't fund stuff that goes against him.
But he does, I just said. You don't know because it's secret, duh.

So you don't actually have any proof that this is true..       Sad!

So you don't actually have any proof that this is true..       Sad!

If I did which I do you'd just say it's not a credible source of information because it wasn't posted on the Clinton News Network.

How liberal are you?

How deep are you in your own ass to not be able to admit that you only believe in unreliable news sources because they're deemed unreliable

now this is handicapped

How unreliable is it for CNN to claim russia has ties with Annoying Orange only to have no proof?

How about when CNN claims the US election can't be hacked and Hillary has a 90% chance of winning. Then after the election they claimed the election was hacked in favor of Annoying Orange.

Doesn't sound like reliable news.

you can compare some cherrypicked instances where CNN was wrong to the pages and pages of crapola that you can find posted on breitbart or cnn without any evidence but in the end it's not going to be close and you know it

Nonnel you sound like you love CNN.

If I posted fox news sources would you claim that's credible or would you say it's not credible because they aren't godlike, like CNN.

FOX is just as credible as CNN, just on the other side of the political spectrum. They have a long history of being reputable reporters. That's why they're as big as they are.

So when they get that big they totally can't possibly start making bullstuff or clickbait stories because they are slowly dying thanks to the internet?