[NEWS} Peta claims milk is respoonsible for white supremecy.

Author Topic: [NEWS} Peta claims milk is respoonsible for white supremecy.  (Read 5160 times)

We have Foxscotch
the world has gone from animal loving to animal art admiring. most would see that as a step in the right direction

na mayn
uh
the world has gone from animal loving to animal art admiring. most would see that as a step in the right direction
pie crust has posted real beast in my discords nsfl section and actually is in vet school
Argentines still forget dogs. The welsh forget sheep, but atleast sheep have to be outside.to enjoy themselves.

Argentina and Wales and New Zealand are anomalies

Argentina and Wales and New Zealand are anomalies

Cause they all suck

i now suspect lord tony's news topics are actually being directed by alan resnick, and this is actually another cryptic adult swim thing

he's been seen with alan resnick, he claims to be working with adult swim, the title is incorrect and the news tag has been deteriorating

arg

i now suspect lord tony's news topics are actually being directed by alan resnick, and this is actually another cryptic adult swim thing

he's been seen with alan resnick, he claims to be working with adult swim, the title is incorrect and the news tag has been deteriorating

arg

Alan is a genius though.

uhpie crust has posted real beast in my discords nsfl section and actually is in vet school
Argentines still forget dogs. The welsh forget sheep, but atleast sheep have to be outside.to enjoy themselves.

to be fair it's somewhat on you for having a nsfl section

How is this not loving news?

They literally claimed milk is white supremacy literally a couple days ago.

Pretty new to me.
Are you stupid?