Author Topic: Ostinyo's Block Party  (Read 2760 times)

Ostinyo's Block Party

This block party is running 24/7, and will stay up for a long time! Come join in the fun and build with us!

Features
- Duplicator (unless people start abusing)
- Fill Can
- Auto-saved build
- Quality Control

Badges of Quality
Build by Trance (12783)
Build by Blur (37636)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:58:22 PM by Wesley Williams »

first advertisement

profitopia coming soon to you tm

If you make a sign it should at least look good >:(

I highly recommend permanently banning Germestar.

Edit: Thanks, Crown.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 03:21:42 PM by Magus »

he is a well known nuisance, do

he is a well known nuisance, do
would someone who re-sells used blockland keys for profit be considered a nuisance too?

would someone who re-sells used blockland keys for profit be considered a nuisance too?
Wat

I've been moving a lot of builds because they just aren't blending well with their surroundings or conducive to a good looking block party. If you had your build repo'd and want it placed back into the party let me or an admin know and we can dupe it back in to a spot where it fits. Then you'll need to dupe it, cut and paste to regain ownership.

It's a bit of a pain but I'd prefer if the party retains some amount of quality control.

I think he's just firing shots at Sylv because of some grudge or something..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:02:33 PM by Dragonoid.Slayer »

No, because that doesn't affect anyone else.

thought he got revoked?

Just a reminder that this block party is still going and lots of builds remain unfinished. I'm busy with school but the party will keep going for a long time.

he got an alt
Oh, so it's like the forums, if you get revoked you just buy another alt until you're revoke on sight?