Technophobia thread

Author Topic: Technophobia thread  (Read 3322 times)

thats a funny word for "poor"

There is def an "brown townog" world that's ending but weather that's good or bad idk

We already have scientific evidence that shows that if you don't use a bodily function, it becomes weaker, and then you use it for the first time under high stress, it usually fails.
i doubt we're in much danger of our finger muscles atrophying, or of losing our ability to walk or breath. though, it's pretty interesting if we look at what else we're starting to get technology to do for us. we're having it filter our emails, we have youtube algorithms decide what we watch a majority of the time, and we have services that make corrections for us on writing style and word choice. i think the first thing that's gonna go is our ability to criticize the uncontrolled growth of technology.

i want technological enhancements for my eyes that can detect thots
but all women are thots

There is def an "brown townog" world that's ending but weather that's good or bad idk
i don't like it. i can't explain why, but i have a very dark vision of the future. it might be paranoia but i have this eerie feeling that when the brown townog world goes out, we're forfeiting our legitimacy or integrity somehow. i dont know how to explain it

Now, now, son, That's enough. No more 1984 tonight.

oh no its an ipad run

Oh no! That's Microsoft's Murphy up there! We're surrounded!

give me that bionic richard

replace my richard with a tentacle

i want some deoxys-tier robo arms that can split to give me four

Something you might like, PhantOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m46Z0-HXySo
(PS: Pay attention to the lyrics.)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:43:08 PM by Rigel »