Exodus, the community discord

Author Topic: Exodus, the community discord  (Read 1137 times)

Exodus, the community discord

https://discord.gg/2M7aequ
Link

EXODUS
The discord for you

Exodus is a discord which has a voting system, decent admins and rules.

As soon as you get in, you will encounter the Welcome channel. this is where you read the rules, any rules broken will result in a kick the first time, and then a ban.

Staff:
Glenn [BL]
Severat
Dr. Fetus

The roles for members will be decided in the court channel. There is no real government, so we can really add anything we want. Don't take this for granted.

Any virus links will be deleted. Do not attach anything besides images unless you are in the Slums channel.

Please do not attack any users based on what kind of physical or mental things they've done to you. If you have been raped by a user, please settle that in your local government court or high order.

yes this is so different from all the other ones wow great cool

another discord that's going to be abandoned in less than a week

another discord that's going to be abandoned in less than a week
These wont be abandoned until my discord account gets hacked and the discord gets deleted.
yes this is so different from all the other ones wow great cool
Join it beforr criticising!
attempt two
phantos trashed it and one of the other admins said it looked like stuff

Quote from: The Entire Blockland Forums
Ooh another discord?
I should make twenty-five definitive discords to show them to stop.

While I can probably understand why, (probably the flaming from phanto), but I'm just going to ask anyways.

Was it really necessary to lock the topic for this discord that only reached page 3 and then immediately make a new one?

While I can probably understand why, (probably the flaming from phanto), but I'm just going to ask anyways.

Was it really necessary to lock the topic for this discord that only reached page 3 and then immediately make a new one?
It looked really bad with the phanto flaming and since it looked so bad people were joining to troll and doing raids.

It looked really bad with the phanto flaming and since it looked so bad people were joining to troll and doing raids.

i don't know how you thinking making a new one will change the outcome

making another topic is just gonna make the situation twice as worse