[EXODUS] Nevermind, we're back on track now!

Author Topic: [EXODUS] Nevermind, we're back on track now!  (Read 2563 times)

EXODUS

a new virtual multicultural hub

Exodus is a new cross-community experiment that seeks to create a communal space for both serious discussion, as well as play.

We seek to create a virtual space where people of all communities can integrate to discuss their own individual cultural outlooks, integrate them, and debate; in essence, a community between communities.

Please read the rules when you come in.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:14:33 AM by Johnimiester »

we did not need a second topic.

stop shilling your loving stuffty discord here

we did not need a second topic.
stop shilling your loving stuffty discord here
i wanted to get it right and the guy who set up the first and second ones was an idiot

join or don't

i wanted to get it right and the guy who set up the first and second ones was an idiot
even then, a second topic was not needed whatsoever

You told me to lock it and now you call me a dumbass because they were not your way?

even then, a second topic was not needed whatsoever
third* the second and first ones are both locked anyway

lol your discord isnt a 'multicultural experiment platform'

Locked or not, a third one was not warranted. You do not need 3+ topics to shill out 1 discord.

I loving give up. On multiple occasions.you have called me autistic, stupid and dumbass, youve been saying that my threads i had for this were stupid, and to lock them, just for a centered piece of stuff with hr tags and some text.

that's even worse
pls stop both of u the first one was fine

I loving give up. On multiple occasions.you have called me autistic, stupid and dumbass, youve been saying that my threads i had for this were stupid, and to lock them, just for a centered piece of stuff with hr tags and some text.
you'll show them. next discord will be the most popular of them all!

On multiple occasions.you have called me autistic, stupid and dumbass,
Because you kinda are