Poll

??

I use clan tags and am a noob
27 (38%)
I do not use clan tabs
44 (62%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: Clan tags are for noobs  (Read 8897 times)

Especially < clan tags to make red tags

Meme masterpiece created by Zeustal
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 01:00:40 AM by Swollow »

i support this message

Especially < clan tags to make red tags

Meme masterpiece created by Zeustal

leeked key

I don't even notice them anymore, mainly because there are only a few legitimate clans. Clans nowadays are just proxy stufflists it seems.

to me they just seem annoying and pointless.

to me they just seem annoying and pointless.
they used to have a point, as clans were actually a thing. at this point in time the only worthwhile clans that arent dead af is square society, cohort, and blockland film makers. they're the only three that produce actual content and actually get together and build/make stuff on a regularish basis

My clantags are from that old chat name coloring mod which you could set your clantag to "c{#}" to autoset the color whenever you joined. The colormod broke, died, but I never changed the clantag back. I sort of like it.

My clantags are from that old chat name coloring mod which you could set your clantag to "c{#}" to autoset the color whenever you joined. The colormod broke, died, but I never changed the clantag back. I sort of like it.
noob

if i stop using clan tags do i get off the noob list???

I don't even notice them anymore, mainly because there are only a few legitimate clans. Clans nowadays are just proxy stufflists it seems.
Yeah it's pretty annoying how clan discussion is treated like a garbage dump by some users.

theyre useless since actual clans havent existed for years

if i stop using clan tags do i get off the noob list???
maybe, we can make exceptions sometimes