Author Topic: [ACTUAL NEWS] Social Justice Warriors offer "delearning" classes  (Read 3372 times)

Oh look, another pointless elective to fill your senior year with.

Do note this is the same university that claimed a active shooter situation 2 blocks from the freshman dorms "wasn't on campus" yet claims alcohol can't be in the same place because "it's a dry campus"

People aren't really receptive to your ideas if accepting them means implicitly admitting you're tribal.

Nobody is going to attend a class that says, "come here and learn how to stop being tribal"
I think the message is that everyone has learned racism/loveism/whatever and this can help you unlearn that inherent discrimination by identifying it

I summon thee Tony

goes up to mirror

King Tony

King Tony

King Tony

delearing classes? did you mean video games

hey im already enrolled what a coincidence

this is just a social issues class that has a weird ass title, nothing to freak out about. such a counter-intuitive title though, makes me feel like they just called it that to stir up the pot.

I think the message is that everyone has learned racism/loveism/whatever and this can help you unlearn that inherent discrimination by identifying it
That could be - but I don't think the preemptively aggressive mode of social activism wins any followers. This class could have been branded so much better.

meanwhile the right is teaching economics courses and self-defense/firearm safety classes

wonder who's more worth my time

meanwhile the right is teaching economics courses and self-defense/firearm safety classes
I don't think those disciplines are all that stereotypical.  My econ professor last semester was staunchly pro-Keynesian, and there's lots of people in the South who are liberal gun aficionados.

seems like a weird class but its not like there's anything wrong with racism awareness

man you are a genuine cornball

the right also offers homoloveuality rehabilitation classes, while the left offer counterterrorism theory

The possibilities are endless! What hijinks will the left and right encounter next? Find out on the next episode of nobody cares

seems like a weird class but its not like there's anything wrong with racism awarenessman you are a genuine cornball
The issue is that it's essentally accusing all greek life members of being tribal/loveist rct