Author Topic: [ACTUAL NEWS] Social Justice Warriors offer "delearning" classes  (Read 3369 times)

the right also offers homoloveuality rehabilitation classes, while the left offer counterterrorism theory

The possibilities are endless! What hijinks will the left and right encounter next? Find out on the next episode of nobody cares

gottem

The issue is that it's essentally accusing all greek life members of being tribal/loveist rct
it would absolutely not be a stretch to say that a majority of campus racism comes from frat dudes

The issue is that it's essentally accusing all greek life members of being tribal/loveist rct
they didnt really specify the quantity of how many greek life members they're targeting. Im assuming it only applies to the ones that are tribal/loveist

Then again you could be right

it would absolutely not be a stretch to say that a majority of campus racism comes from frat dudes
As someone on campus here you don't know what you're talking about

As someone on campus here you don't know what you're talking about
aren't you a frat bro though

i'm a brother of SAE so i am absolutely qualified to say, a lot of my brothers/others in greek life are tribal/loveist

but it just goes with the general demographic - most students in greek life come from a higher income family, a lot are the definition of snobby rich kid, and most of this privilege doesn't also come with social awareness unfortunately (however obvious)

note i didn't click on the link so forget my opinion i guess but from the jist of it, it sounds like a social awareness class that was just given a really edgy name for the sake of stirring up the pot. i agree the name could be changed but i assume the point of the class is to theoretically 'unlearn' implicit bias that everyone is raised with

i'm a brother of SAE so i am absolutely qualified to say, a lot of my brothers/others in greek life are tribal/loveist
This isn't a reflection on you specifically - but SAE is definitely the most tribal frat in the nation. A bit of an extreme even among fraternities.

but it just goes with the general demographic - most students in greek life come from a higher income family, a lot are the definition of snobby rich kid, and most of this privilege doesn't also come with social awareness unfortunately (however obvious)

note i didn't click on the link so forget my opinion i guess but from the jist of it, it sounds like a social awareness class that was just given a really edgy name for the sake of stirring up the pot. i agree the name could be changed but i assume the point of the class is to theoretically 'unlearn' implicit bias that everyone is raised with

OU SAE has quite a history of that(or did). Frats here are very careful about tribal/loveist stuff ever sense

its not just for greek life members though..? its for everyone, its just like any other public frat/sorority event
sounds to me like white people are just getting riled up at being called tribal

its not just for greek life members though..? its for everyone, its just like any other public frat/sorority event
sounds to me like white people are just getting riled up at being called tribal

-well... I'm snipping-

OT: but why
Ignore them, they pray to a false prophet.

This is why the left is dying.