Author Topic: Here's a tiny glimpse at my small project that I finally started to work on.  (Read 2890 times)

An Adventure Project!

Well hello, I'm a decently new BLF user and this is a bit of a project I'm working on.
Basically what I'm trying to do with this project is to make an interactive story, where investigating into the universe will lead into learning more about said universe. Think game play being like a point and click adventure style.

Sneak Peak

Edit - Messing with events.

Info
As in terms of gameplay, you will do a decent amount of reading.. But you get to put yourself into this character, make decisions and learn about a unique world.

Criticism is fine, though do know that I am pretty bad at building and this is not at all a finished project, but I am trying.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:52:33 PM by kill3rman88 »

Good to see you got your motivation :)
Gameplay sounds interesting, hope to see more of it!

Good to see you got your motivation :)
Gameplay sounds interesting, hope to see more of it!

Thanks, whenever I do actually build on like freebuild servers, I like to put little interactive items that give you a response like say.. A thought. So I'm attempting to make it a project for myself based around that idea!

Looks neat so far, may I help event? I'd say I'm above average when it comes to eventing.

If so, here's my in-game username: SuperDup01

why would anyone want to use a windowed portapotty in the winter?

why would anyone want to use a windowed portapotty in the winter?
Does it really look like that haha.. my building skills are horrible..

Looks neat so far, may I help event? I'd say I'm above average when it comes to eventing.

If so, here's my in-game username: SuperDup01

You may, if I do intend to host it. Honestly at the moment it's just kinda me messing around in Singleplayer. Though I will take it into consideration I appreciate it!

Does it really look like that haha.. my building skills are horrible..

You may, if I do intend to host it. Honestly at the moment it's just kinda me messing around in Singleplayer. Though I will take it into consideration I appreciate it!
Thank you

One more question: What's your in-game username? I might need it to identify the server and join.

Edit: Using DAProg's blid tool, I was able to discover that your current username in-game is Kman88.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:05:35 PM by Superfun909 »

One more question: What's your in-game username? I might need it to identify the server and join.

Edit: Using DAProg's blid tool, I was able to discover that your current username in-game is Kman88.

Yeah, sorry I probably should've said that haha

my fences! :O so weird to see them in use elsewhere

good luck!

my fences! :O so weird to see them in use elsewhere

good luck!

Thank you, and the fences are amazing.

I can help with events if you want.

Okay, sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was doing other things :I