[old news but funny] Graffiti found in Pompeii

Author Topic: [old news but funny] Graffiti found in Pompeii  (Read 1394 times)

VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.

"I screwed a lot of girls here." what a champ

II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread

VI.16.15 (atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girlfriend

III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral love on girls against the city wall like a dog
What does it mean ??

Referring to how dogs sniff/lick peoples' crotches in public. That guy doesn't want to see it.

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1864: Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1820: Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they every have before!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:33:18 PM by The GI of MA »

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1864: Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!
the original kys

VII.9 (Eumachia Building, via della Abbondanza); 2048: Secundus likes to screw boys.
turns out gay people are nothing new

edit jesus
I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls.  My snake has given you up.  Now it penetrates men’s behinds.  Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:41:59 PM by Drydess »

turns out gay people are nothing new
turns out?? buddy this is just the tip of the iceberg

V.5 (just outside the Vesuvius gate); 6641: Defecator, may everything turn out okay so that you can leave this place

wholesome graffiti

VII.12.18-20 (the Lupinare); 2175: I screwed a lot of girls here.

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the atrium); 5213: My lusty son, with how many women have you had loveual relations?

IX.8.3 (House of the Centenary; in the latrine near the front door); 5243: “Secundus defecated here” three time on one wall.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 05:53:38 PM by ZombieDude »

I.2.23 (peristyle of the Tavern of Verecundus); 3951: Restitutus says: “Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates”