[NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield

Author Topic: [NEWS] US just launched 50 Tomahawks at Syrian military airfield  (Read 10376 times)

Seeing all the MSNBC and CNN pundits who were clamoring for Russian investigations now gushing about these airstrikes, I'm glad to see we have a bipartisan consensus for war in this country. /s

Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran are the major ones I know for sure.
Possibly more.
are you talking about the actual governmental countries or people within the country, because those are two different things

are you talking about the actual governmental countries or people within the country, because those are two different things
I kinda considered them intertwined.

MSNBC is reporting 58 tomahawks launched

I kinda considered them intertwined.
they arent at all lol

they arent at all lol
Well, would it be the people or the government that hates the US for fighting on their grounds? For invading their country?

Well, would it be the people or the government that hates the US for fighting on their grounds? For invading their country?
the whole middle eastern issue is very complicated, but in a lot of cases the us is working along side the country we're occupying, and the people we're bombing the forget out of are the minority
see: iraq and afghanistan

We aren't fighting those countries, we're fighting the starfish terror cells within them. The only one we actually fought was whatever place Saddam was running, all the other stuff is a war on terror.

Anyway, I keep seeing the end scenes to Hotline Miami 2 play off in my head.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:23:37 PM by Rigel »

what was the news on whether russia was informed of the attack beforehand?

Seeing all the MSNBC and CNN pundits who were clamoring for Russian investigations now gushing about these airstrikes, I'm glad to see we have a bipartisan consensus for war in this country. /s
you wanted a response didn't you?

Not alone, but they have the Chinese, and possibly the support of the greater Middle East at this point.
It's not exactly Russia vs. NATO.

china and russia have hated eachother ever since the sino-soviet split

plus china's economy relies on america not dying

meanwhile we send equipment to survive chemical attacks

arent we cute

meanwhile we send equipment to survive chemical attacks

arent we cute
french women are kind of ugly so no