Author Topic: [NEWs] Hillary blames mysoginy for her loss. *First post election interview*  (Read 7544 times)

[size=90 pt]SOURCE.[/size]

He's doing it on purpose you loving idiot

betel didn't vote for hillary because he didn't "think it was time for a womin president"
when did they start letting gay handicaps vote

By this point, there's no point in convincing him to post a source. Just find the article yourselves and let's just get over it.

By this point, there's no point in convincing him to post a source. Just find the article yourselves and let's just get over it.
He's doing it on purpose you loving idiot

It should be bannable in my opinion. Not in all cases ofcourse, but the frequency of this bullstuff coming from him is ridiculous.

It should be bannable in my opinion. Not in all cases ofcourse, but the frequency of this bullstuff coming from him is ridiculous.
He's trolling
Every time you complain about it, you encourage him

It should be bannable in my opinion.

For not posting a source?

People can blame whatever the forget they want, the truth is that there was basically no hope for the dems to win with such a weak candidate. You look at Hillary's track record and you get pro-establishment maintenance of the status quo. I guess that was enough of a turnoff for people to vote Annoying Orange.

The woes of a two party system.

Also they rigged the stuff against bernie. That got a few people to stop being democrat.

Bernie was the worst candidate in the entire election

This is straight up a lie. Did you even see the third party ballot? Bernie might have stood a chance in the general election just because he wasn't as boring as Clinton but christ almighty, you should check out some of the least popular third parties

This is straight up a lie. Did you even see the third party ballot? Bernie might have stood a chance in the general election just because he wasn't as boring as Clinton but christ almighty, you should check out some of the least popular third parties

I'm talking about the people who actually had a chance of winning

the truth is that there was basically no hope for the dems to win
... that is absolutely wrong. Hillary is and was a terrible candidate but against Annoying Orange all predictions gave her the victory--she even won the popular vote. You can say with a decent candidate Annoying Orange's chances would have been zero, but to say she had no hope of winning an election that narrowly slid to the other side is pretty ridiculous.

Uh... no? Bernie had a much higher chance to beat Annoying Orange than Clinton did.

Uh... no? Bernie had a much higher chance to beat Annoying Orange than Clinton did.

The stuff he believed was the worst out of any dem gop member