Author Topic: [NEWs] Hillary blames mysoginy for her loss. *First post election interview*  (Read 7575 times)

... that is absolutely wrong. Hillary is and was a terrible candidate but against Annoying Orange all predictions gave her the victory--she even won the popular vote. You can say with a decent candidate Annoying Orange's chances would have been zero, but to say she had no hope of winning an election that narrowly slid to the other side is pretty ridiculous.

When I say "No hope," I mean in hindsight they had basically shot themselves in the foot by pitting Hillary against Annoying Orange. It was by no means a conventional election and Bernie could have probably had a better run not being a conventional democrat to suit Annoying Orange not being a conventional republican (pre-Bannon, mind you.)

Hillary and Bernie are going to be too old to run again in the next 8 years.

lol

lol
yeah nuclear radiation ages people pretty fast

lol

Hillary's gonna keep running until she freakin dies man

well yeah i think she's just acknowledging the elephant in the room lol

obviously misogyny played a part in her loss, which is all she said, that it played a part. she didn't say it was the leading cause of her loss, she said it was just a cause.

and i mean, well, yeah no stuff lol the country is still loveist as stuff and it's unfortunate but hopefully as careers in politics and holding offices are being normalized for women in america, more women will hold seats in congress and by extension run for president

More people voted for her being a woman than people not voting for her for being a woman.

More people voted for her being a woman than people not voting for her for being a woman.
did they know

The country that's loveist as stuff also nominated the first woman in a major party

I'm not following you

did they know

How many people you see wearing pusillanimous individual hats?

more people actually voted for her for being a nectarine

facts yknow

Because they are building up Chelsea Clinton to start running for office.

She already won some bullstuff awards she shouldn't have won.

well, at least it's one woman running for political office in america
shame there aren't more

shame there aren't more

Why is their vagina so important

Why is their vagina so important
cus vagin is pretty dope, you should try some