faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel

Author Topic: faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel  (Read 2106 times)

ive like this girl honestly for 6 years, and only had became her friend 2 years ago.

i don't know what it was about today, but i just felt really jealous about the whole situation, so i knew i had to tell her. well i told her and she took it pretty good. didn't get friendzoned but she doesn't like me the same way. honestly though i'm perfectly fine with that. i feel more empowered than sad.

any of you guys have any telling-your-crush-how-you-feel stories?

ive like this girl honestly for 6 years, and only had became her friend 2 years ago.

i don't know what it was about today, but i just felt really jealous about the whole situation, so i knew i had to tell her. well i told her and she took it pretty good. didn't get friendzoned but she doesn't like me the same way. honestly though i'm perfectly fine with that. i feel more empowered than sad.

any of you guys have any telling-your-crush-how-you-feel stories?
brother ur in denial

brother ur in denial

theres a difference between being friendzoned and telling someone like an adult you don't feel the same way

brother ur in denial
brodie i'm tryna say this in the nicest way but you need to figure out when to shut the f*ck up

If you tell your crush that you love them, yet they don't feel the same way and are still friends / want to still be friends, that's being friend-zoned.

lol this nibba in total denial. haha ebic

So, over the course of my life I've only had 1 crush I've never told about. The rest are either fictional (aside from Curie) or I've told my secret to. And, over the course of my life so far, I've had 6 crushes IRL, and others that are fictional but forget those ones.

The first one happened in fourth grade while I was living the worst three years of my life in California. At the end of the third year, I told all my friends of how I'd be returning to where I belonged. They all said their goodbyes, but a friend of the crush and I was trusted as a relay. After i got all my yearbook signatures, and was about to leave them forever, I told this person about my crush and trusted her to be a relay. I've not spoken with those two since.

The next one happened in 6th grade, where I told a nice girl that I had a crush on her. She (somewhat) had feelings on me, and so we both knew that. But then, she wanted to date. I went along, not really knowing much about dating but I felt as if I was dragging her down in a sense. She broke up with me in 7th grade (fortunately,) and we've always been awkward when we look at each other in the halls.

The next two happened in 7th grade, where there was a girl, and i was in one of her classes. We talked, really got along, and I told her. She didn't feel the same but eh. By this point I had no dignity left. By the by, I still am good friends with her even though she's moving soon. The second one in 7th grade was a nice, tall girl. Me and her were at a table in Spanish, and her BFF was there as well. I'm p sure I told the BFF first about my crush and then revealed it to the girl, and she (of course) didn't feel the same way. I'm still good friends with the girl and her BFF to this day as well.

The final crush I'll be talking about started developing (like a tumor) in 5th grade, but has still stayed by my side (like a scab) until now. She just had a really, really positive attitude that I needed in my life, being the depressed 4-friend having cunt I was. I told one of my friends of the semi-crush I had on her and she told the crush that I wanted to compliment her hair, but was too shy to say anything. Even though it wasn't explicit, I think the crush got what I was saying. by the by, this one happened today.

TL;DR: i have no dignity rip
P.S. ur in denial my brother
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 06:48:07 PM by Chris72003 »

boi u friendzoned

ofc its not as big of a deal as the internet makes it out to be.

your first mistake was interacting with a female

your first mistake was thinking a girl would want to be near you
figured that out awhile ago my dude

hope with your heart that it does not become a cesspool of awkward atmosphere

theres a difference between being friendzoned and telling someone like an adult you don't feel the same way
there's literally no difference, unless she isn't even your friend.

there's literally no difference, unless she isn't even your friend.

Why does your crush have to be someone you're already friends with? The obvious implication of the story is that he told someone he thinks is really pretty that he likes her. You can't be rejected and put into the "friendzone" with someone you don't even have an aquaintence relationship with.

You can't be rejected and put into the "friendzone" with someone you don't even have an aquaintence relationship with.
he said that he's been her friend for two years