faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel

Author Topic: faced one of my biggest fears today: telling my crush how i feel  (Read 2138 times)

he said that he's been her friend for two years

I'm a forgetin iDiOt, okay?

AND is she thick though yes or no response

she didnt reject u cuz shes gay right. i dont wanna slide into her dms just to find out shes a dyke

All context given, OP seems like the 'personality matters most' type of guy so his crush is probably mad ugly, probably some sloppy seconds stuff.

< 2017
< being attracted to 3D women

pathetic

All context given, OP seems like the 'personality matters most' type of guy so his crush is probably mad ugly, probably some sloppy seconds stuff.

looks is about 65% and personality is 35% for me. she's also definitely not ugly. i can see hot girls on the internet, whatevs, but when i see her she's more hot than the models.

AND is she thick though yes or no response

yes af

as long as she's thicc i wholeheartedly support you. rejection is a devastating attack attack, but you need to recover, bounce back, and start fishing- there's plenty more fish in the sea

i'm honestly not sad about it at all. i don't actively look for women, i find them on accident and the feelings start coming.

yes af
ya flew too close to the sun

a damn shame hill, but keep on truckin. plus now that you know she's not into you, you can choose to forge a great friendship that's not dragged down by attraction.