Author Topic: Keanu73 [BLID:26065] - Possible shared key  (Read 3888 times)

It's fine to gift someone a key you don't use. If you're both using the key, then it's key sharing.

I know this guy and I know the full story.
I actually met him on graphictoria and on there I posted some pictures of blockland once, then he got intrested in it, and zahh gave him a key.
I have it in DMs

i don't know what happened to the rest but he still shared the key and that's bad
but thats all i could find

i also would look through the gt discord but i left that because it was cancer

it's not key sharing if only one person is using it now

text and image[/size]
zahh was the first person he got a key from but zahh wanted the key back in which he does return the key (because i think they made some deal or some stuff but zahh was too stupid to figure out the thing he got in the deal)
energycell apparently stepped in somehow and decided to gift keanu the key from 2010

so i'm guessing ecell is not gonna want the key anymore unless he gives up on gtoria or some stuff and decides he wants the key back

BUT ecell played blockland up until 2014 according to daprogs and some DMs so keanu respectably owns the key now i suppose

^ The key that Keanu uses now, you can look up Rubens on DAProgs and see for yourself.

Please stop using DAProgs as the only BL_ID search. There's other sites as well. Greek's is usually more accurate since more servers use Slayer/Updater/etc. than DAProgs' RTB.
http://mods.greek2me.us/statistics/index.php?query=26065&mode=blid

Because it's a revokable offense. You're not supposed to share your key.

also what the forget is this:

i got this from looking up Gock's BL_ID
oh forget betelgeuse is back?

he never left are you really that autistic

if you mean "back" as in "has been here almost forever" then yeah sure he's back

he never left are you really that autistic
no, I had no idea he didn't leave. whats up with you and the word "autistic"?

no, I had no idea he didn't leave. whats up with you and the word "autistic"?
people use it an an insult and think they are cool when they don't have anything else to say

people use it as an insult and think they are cool when they don't have anything else to say
oh phones are wonderful

It's ok cause nobody cares about energycell except vitawrap
/s