oneyplays is like the old gamegrumps except better

Author Topic: oneyplays is like the old gamegrumps except better  (Read 2769 times)

the channel

it's way better than game grumps rn because it has all the old humor of being random and discussing weird things, plus a lot more

the editing that goes into the episodes tends to make it even funnier

and there's 3 funny people

i'd recommend starting off with these:
crash bandicoot 2
wild woody
kingdom hearts
sonic adventure battle

the crew also appeared in a grumpcade episode and it's way funnier than most game grumps episodes nowadays

probably the best lets plays or whatever i've watched in years, anyone else enjoy these boys

Does he do the old GameGrumps "Cut out into silence" outro?

Does he do the old GameGrumps "Cut out into silence" outro?

if you mean there's no next episode/prev. episode thing, then yea

I've been watching them a lot recently. Shenmue was loving great.

been with oneyplays since the beginning, miles better than GG, and the Genesis Valentine videos are gr8

recommend people check out the Space Station 13 video oney did
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 03:02:31 PM by rambo1220 »

been with oneyplays since the beginning, miles better than GG, and the Genesis Valentine videos are gr8

recommend people check out the Space Station 8 video oney did

dude his ss13 vid was great

detailed enough for players to laugh and simple enough for laymen to appreciate ss13

I kinda thought Game Grumps died when Jontron left.
They abandoned the only really good Let's Play they did that day: Sonic '06.

>still watching GG in 2017

What is wrong with people

game grumps was ok for like 2 years with danny. now its honestly tiring to watch

game grumps was ok for like 2 years with danny. now its honestly tiring to watch
I blame Arin

oney is just really funny as a whole
he's been drawing with a few grumps on doodle doods and his drawings are hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yzJ83Fpolc

everyone else is just boring

it's because with anything past like 2d nintendo platformers they're too loving uninterested in paying attention and as a result they get stuck because danny is too busy being perpetually stoned and arin still has a hint of his newgrounds-era randumb attitude

gamegrumps worked because jontron was the competent one who really complemented arin's newgrounds-era attitude and made the duo capable of beating games effectively while still being funny

with danny it's just... eh. i feel like jontron and danny could work but danny and arin doesn't work as well because they're too similar in their lax approach and as a result there isn't a duality
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 03:43:01 PM by Juncoph »

it's because with anything past like 2d nintendo platformers they're too loving uninterested in paying attention and as a result they get stuck because danny is too busy being perpetually stoned and arin still has a hint of his newgrounds-era randumb attitude

gamegrumps worked because jontron was the competent one who really complemented arin's newgrounds-era attitude and made the duo capable of beating games effectively while still being funny

with danny it's just... eh. i feel like jontron and danny could work but danny and arin doesn't work as well because they're too similar in their lax approach and as a result there isn't a duality

I have to agree with this. They can't get through simple puzzles.

why would you advertise something as sacred as oneyplays here

game grumps is currently:
- very boring discussions
- rarely funny stories or moments
- arin screaming over something very easy
- both not knowing what to do because they skipped every dialogue

the 4th is what happened to spongebob battle for bikini bottom and they stopped playing because of it, which made me so loving upset because that was one of my favorite games