Richard Spencer gets glitter-bombed by antifa

Author Topic: Richard Spencer gets glitter-bombed by antifa  (Read 4376 times)

not every loving unpopular opinion is bait you goddamn
yeah, matthew, you of all people should know

*badum tshhh*

not every loving unpopular opinion is bait you goddamn
Okay, explain this:
Mouse literally what are you doing
Cannibis

He's clearly trolling.

yeah, matthew, you of all people should know

*badum tshhh*
Yeah...
forget you
forget you
forget you
forget you
forget YOU

He's clearly trolling.
no, he really isn't
mouse droidz has been making dumb posts for forever

no, he really isn't
mouse droidz has been making dumb posts for forever
oh...
well then patrick you're fired I'm loving handicapped.

Yeah...
forget you
forget you
forget you
forget you
forget YOU

im sorry i had to :C

you would've thought ANTIFA would have punched him more than once considering how they were escalating

There's a difference to a complete madman that takes after a man who killed more than 13 million people and calls him a great person then brainwashes people just like any extremist would. Comparing this madman to a prick on the road in a nike track suit who chats stuff all the time and is going down a bad road is nothing, I know roadmen and they don't do anything at all. In fact I've had confrontations with them before and if you also have roadmen in your environment I'm sure you've argued or had a confrontation with one of them before as well

If thats the case then anyone in ANTIFA in general should have their throats slit since a majority of them are communists who admire the likes of Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin

antifa must be really desperate if they're resorting to practical humor

They should have stabbed him to death
There's a difference to a complete madman that takes after a man who killed more than 13 million people and calls him a great person then brainwashes people just like any extremist would. Comparing this madman to a prick on the road in a nike track suit who chats stuff all the time and is going down a bad road is nothing, I know roadmen and they don't do anything at all. In fact I've had confrontations with them before and if you also have roadmen in your environment I'm sure you've argued or had a confrontation with one of them before as well

antifa must be really desperate if they're resorting to practical humor
glitter bombing is one of the most serious offenses to mankind. havent you experienced the pain of cleaning out glitter for the next few weeks from wherever the glitter got into?

Thats how most of the blf is
That's how mostly everything is.

They should have stabbed him to death

Man... I hope I don't hear about another mass shooting.

If someone can remake this to be a glitter bomb that'd be dope

whats with all the really old users becoming aspies
does this include you

If someone can remake this to be a glitter bomb that'd be dope

god if ucking love this image