Most of Australia's uni students are depressed and anxious, study finds

Author Topic: Most of Australia's uni students are depressed and anxious, study finds  (Read 1579 times)

A national survey released today by Headspace and the National Union of Students reports that tertiary study is taking a psychological toll on Australian students. The majority of those who responded said they were stressed, anxious, or depressed—and more than a third were contemplating self harm or Self Delete.

The survey also revealed that almost 70 percent of students aged between 17 and 25 rate their mental health as "poor." Almost 80 percent reported feeling anxious, while about 60 percent had feelings of hopelessness or worthlessness. Another 55 percent said they had trouble sleeping, while around 35 percent experienced thoughts of self harm or Self Delete.
https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/m...=vicefblocalau
can confirm that this is the case in freedom land over in my area.

I thought this was just the case with every university student

america's rates are probably higher

they're too stressed about the kangaroo trials

is there a kangaroo pusillanimous individual shortage going on in australia?

sounds just like mcjob

mcjob punches the depression out of people

He's got a McJob to do.

He's got a McJob to do.

My McName is not important, what is important is what I'm going to Mcdo. I just forgetin' mchate this world. And the human mcworms feasting on its mccorpus. My whole mclife is just mccold, mcbitter mchatred. And I always wanted to mcdie violently. This is the time of mcvengeance and no mclife is worth saving. And I will put in the mcgrave as many as I can. It's time for me to mckill. And it's time for me to mcdie. My mcgenocide mccrusade begins here.

My McName is not important, what is important is what I'm going to Mcdo. I just forgetin' mchate this world. And the human mcworms feasting on its mccorpus. My whole mclife is just mccold, mcbitter mchatred. And I always wanted to mcdie violently. This is the time of mcvengeance and no mclife is worth saving. And I will put in the mcgrave as many as I can. It's time for me to mckill. And it's time for me to mcdie. My mcgenocide mccrusade begins here.

Brought to you by McDonalds. Where a kid can be a kid!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:25:22 PM by cblock360 »

I'd like a McGenocide please

mcdonalds is committing a slow but steady mcgenocide with their unhealthy, yet cheap and delicious food

I thought this was just the case with every university student
Nah, I'm relaxed.

Aussies don't deserve to be relaxed.