Author Topic: [NEWS] Murder-Self Delete at Cali. elementary school kills 3, wounds 1  (Read 9338 times)

If it's in a gun safe:
"Oh, just you wait, honor student! I have a gun here! *click click click* What was the combination again?"

like these people would be so unprepared
like they don't run drills constantly

Also:
Imagine how angry some teachers can get at students. Now imagine if that teacher had a gun at all times.

then fire them (or come to worse charge/sentence them)

did I just blow your mind there

This is why only security personnel should be the ones armed, as weak as an argument as this is.

This sounds ridiculously complicated and overblown, why is why it really shouldn't be a thing.

have you?

No I haven't, which is why I don't pretend that there's always gonna be a "good guy with a gun" that's gonna take matters into his or her own hands.

more 2nd amendment = authoritarianism

????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????

There's the psychology of perceived power that would probably come into play if everyone had a gun for self-defense. Honestly I don't think there's something positive about our society if people are walking around with fully-loaded guns ready to shoot at any kind of perceived threat.

Honestly I don't think there's something positive about our society if people are walking around with fully-loaded guns ready to shoot at any kind of perceived threat.
even if its locked in a gun safe only to be used in the event of attackers?

Honestly I don't think there's something positive about our society if people are walking around with fully-loaded guns ready to shoot at any kind of perceived threat.

welcome to the (((current year)))

welcome to the (((current year)))

Hilarious and original +1

even if its locked in a gun safe only to be used in the event of attackers?

What's the loving point then if you have to retrieve a gun during an attack?

What if the gun's on the other side of the school and some poor schmuck has to run and get it while a shooter's on the loose

This idea is so stupid and convoluted when all we would have to do is have stronger background checks so incidents don't happen in the first place
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:57:07 PM by LeisureSuit912 »

Still above anything you post

Hey man all you post is stuffty 4chan memes

Hey man all you post is stuffty 4chan memes

And they still end up being funnier then any attempt at humour that you have ever tried here.

And they still end up being funnier then any attempt at humour that you have ever tried here.

All you do is get mad and nude online
Every other day it's "ARE YOU handicapped YOU DUMB AUTIST *canadian flag but it's got a jew face on it*"

whats wrong with that tho

Every other day it's "ARE YOU handicapped YOU DUMB AUTIST *canadian flag but it's got a jew face on it*"

I could post Badspots comic again about "angry posts" but if you're too much of a handicap to get it the first time then theres no point in finding the image again.

Also I've probably contributed more to this forum then you have since all you do is act like a condescending cunt and stuffpost.

I could post Badspots comic again about "angry posts" but if you're too much of a handicap to get it the first time then theres no point in finding the image again.

Also I've probably contributed more to this forum then you have since all you do is act like a condescending cunt and stuffpost.

You're actually the most Jewish person on the forum

i mean, this shooting makes sense. it's in san bernardino -- what else is there to do except smoke meth and kill children your wife?

((((edgy joke))))

You're actually the most Jewish person on the forum

This wasn't already known?

Wait when the forget have I ever posted a Canadian flag with a Jew face on it? I don't even think I have a meme that rare in my folder right now. Closest thing I have to that is Doom Harper.