Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.

Poll

Should Betel be freed?

yes
no
long live nigeria

Author Topic: Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.  (Read 11903 times)

This thread is being made in support of my good friend Betelgeuse. He's had somewhat of a checkered past here, but is widely known as one of our more hilarious users given his "insults" and deaf speech.

I understand why some people might be hesitant, but Betelgeuse has had a difficult time with life due to his disability. It's caused him to lash out when he probably shouldn't have. Betel's recently gotten his life on track, and is pursuing a graphics design degree in college, unfortunately giving him less time to hang out with his friends, but giving him a sense of purpose in life.

I understand if you're opposed to the situation, but all I'm asking is that he be given another chance, if he pulls any autistic antics, totally understandable if he's BOS again.

The forget is a Betelgeuse?

OP should accurately list all of his offenses before we consider it.

Has Badspot ever removed a BOS?

OP should accurately list all of his offenses before we consider it.
I'm pretty sure the reason Betel's BOS is because he spammed the forums with research, something that multiple users that are currently active have done and are not BOS.

tony is living proof
tony's never been BOS, he came back when key activation was required. all users with IP bans were allowed to return.

Yes, let's give you another friend's account to abuse for your own personal gain

something that multiple users that are currently active have done and are not BOS.
Because Badspot forgot how to admin good

That and he stopped caring at some point

He even said that he completely forgot about April Fool's Day

tony's never been BOS, he came back when key activation was required. all users with IP bans were allowed to return.
uh you're mom gay

Because Badspot forgot how to admin good

That and he stopped caring at some point

Yes bite the hand that can forget you over.

I'm pretty sure the reason Betel's BOS is because he spammed the forums with research, something that multiple users that are currently active have done and are not BOS.

pretty sure he did this multiple times, alongside other offenses

not saying he can't be better but i'm pretty sure that he came back within the past year and spammed research at some point - correct me if I'm wrong

Yes bite the hand that can forget you over.

revolution should never happen because of the negative consequences, right? :^)

revolution should never happen because of the negative consequences, right? :^)

"Revolution". monday your on a loving Lego forum. The most damage you can do is piss off badspot to the point where he shuts down the forum.