NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]

Author Topic: NEW s University’s LGBT Students ‘Fear’ Arrival Of Chick-fil-A [gay warning!!!!]  (Read 7298 times)

The only group being hateful and/or intolerant in this situation is not Chic-Fil-A. It's the social justice warrior students on the college campus who are completely incapable of handling differences of opinion or worldview and are just showing their hate for Chic-fil-a, a restuarant that has done jack stuff to them and is more than willing to serve them as customers, regardless of their loveual lifestyles and choices.

I enjoy seeing inconsistent users selectively debate certain issues. I remember one or two of the people here went all "Businesses and politics/opinions should stay seperate!" on budweiser and now they won't even say a word about a business that expresses hate for a certain group of customers. Instead they're new line of attack is 'lol sjws having a breakdown'

You know who you are
Chic-fil-a does not "express hate for a certain group of customers". The family running the company is Christian and they believe marriage is specifically between one man and one woman. That does not make their company "Anti-gay", nor do you have any proof they actively mistreat or express hate for gay people - unless your definition of "hate" means having different worldviews.

Chic-fil-a hires and serves LGBT people in their stores, and just like any other customer or employee.

it was about the potential risk of marginalization. also your brown townogy doesnt really consider the complete context behind chick fil a's actual past that is being factored in by the students.
i actually said this in my first post so youre not really going anywhere
What "actual past"? Do you have any examples of Chic-fil-a as a company discriminating against gays?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:43:35 PM by Planr »

My worldview finds Chic-fil-a disgusting

Chic-fil-a does not "express hate for a certain group of customers". The family running the company is Christian and they believe marriage is specifically between one man and one woman. That does not make their company "Anti-gay", nor do you have any proof they actively mistreat or express hate for gay people - unless your definition of "hate" means having different worldviews.
Alright I didn't know that much about chic fil a besides what buzzfeed told me, thanks for setting it straight. Either way, I don't really give a stuff what companies express

yea look at how i was using past tense.
they had a bad history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-love_marriage_controversy
its alright for students to still worry about it at least a little bit. the discussion was just in the college campus news that there might be new changes and bigger media blew it up.

this brother get like a million dollars from his dad what is he talking about these college students have tuition to pay and i wouldnt be surprised if they get some stress from your dad's decisions too. god damn

yea look at how i was using past tense.
they had a bad history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-love_marriage_controversy
I see no "bad history" in that wikipedia article.

they had a bad history

The Chick-fil-A same-love marriage controversy was a controversial topic focused around the American fast food restaurant Chick-fil-A following a series of public comments made in June 2012 by chief operating officer Dan T. Cathy opposing same-love marriage.

"He said something I don't agree with therefor it's bad"

they believe marriage is specifically between one man and one woman. That does not make their company "Anti-gay"
lol

I see no "bad history" in that wikipedia article.
hey all i know is that the owner or something used to put a lot of money he earned into anti LGBT things and i figured that would be put into that wikipedia
i read all 3 college news pages, wasnt reading an entire wiki too lol. my points still stand because if youre lgbt you know this about chick fil a. 😅

it is honestly in the student's rights to question a company because of this, and its the schools decision to follow up on it. and they did, but now the students are getting flack from people like lmao theyre just trying to be careful and use a right they have.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 12:54:50 PM by Donnies Catch »

hey all i know is that the owner or something used to put a lot of money he earned into anti LGBT things

Like what

Like what
you just quoted a post with a link to a wikipedia article about it u forgetin doof

you just quoted a post with a link to a wikipedia article about it u forgetin doof

read mor than 1st sentence maybe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-love_marriage_controversy#Group_contributions_who_oppose_LGBT_causes

Half of the link you posted is guilt by association and the other half is the most vanilla stuff I've ever read. forget the first paragraph is funny:

Chick-fil-A said that support of the PFI retreat had come from a local franchisee, stating "We have determined that one of our independent restaurant operators in Pennsylvania was asked to provide sandwiches to two Art of Marriage video seminars."

Here's a tip for the future: Not being a fan of gay marriage isn't the same has hating gay people. Not liking skinny jeans isn't the same as hating the people wearing them

forget people who wear pants. take that stuff off

But you eat chicken there not gay people.
you're right; they're only gay 3/5 people