lugui609 - bitchy admin & host

Author Topic: lugui609 - bitchy admin & host  (Read 9667 times)

so i hoped on lugiu's western rp server recently, and i joking said "this server is a siht". most normal human beings probably would've been able to discern this as a joke and move on but luigi got salty immediantly. after i spawned i tried to build a nigerian flag for my beautiful nation. luigi first observed me then d-wanded my build every time i tried to make it. here are pictures

"wtf dont do that" is refering to when he pulled out a d-wand

i told him to be a mature host and not to get so mad at someone saying "this server is a siht"

im gonna try to join again, will post results

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:00:20 PM by Badspot »

Nobody took this as a joke.
I am sure you would be peeved if I came on your server and called it stuff too.
You typed this really fast too, so this seems like a joke drama.
Anyways, heres some pictures he didn't supply us.

I am sure you would be peeved if I came on your server and called it stuff too.
no i really wouldnt
You typed this really fast too, so this seems like a joke drama.
its not a joke drama. its literally 6 pictures and 3 sentences, not that hard to write up

Topic title should be "I tried to troll a server and the admin acted accordingly"

Get a life Whackin

DOUBLEPOST: I am pretty sure the fact that you were trying to CrapRP by building a Nigeria Flag in Kansas, where the RP takes place, would've been enough for any host/admin to d-wand it.

Topic title should be "I tried to troll a server and the admin acted accordingly"

Get a life Whackin
This

Plus posting the nigerian flag on a western rp server is loving handicapped, what did you expect? You came in acting like an ass, and you got punished accordingly.

Get a life Whackin
how was i trolling
i was building a flag
thats it

how was i trolling
i was building a flag
thats it
Came in and started stuffting on it and acting like an ironic idiot the entire time, repetitively building the NC flag over and over, etc

What did you expect my dude

woop-de-doo cowboy i made a loving joke. get over yourself
repetitively building the NC flag over and over, etc
actually i was planning to build it once, what made it "repetitive" is he kept d-wanding it

its not a joke drama.
Those deliberately jpeg'd screenshots in the OP say otherwise lol

actually i was planning to build it once, what made it "repetitive" is he kept d-wanding it
When an admin destroys something, a normal person would notice and go "woops I shouldn't build that"

plus its a western rp, not a nigerian cunts rp you dunce

Those deliberately jpeg'd screenshots in the OP say otherwise lol
wtf i didnt deliberatley jpg them
When an admin destroys something, a normal person would notice and go "woops I shouldn't build that"
no they should go "why are you doing that" and when they get no response they should probably try to build it because its not against the rules.

If you're going to deliberately troll, don't be such a baby when it comes to the consequences

Also learn to crop screenshots like a normal person

no they should go "why are you doing that" and when they get no response they should probably try to build it because its not against the rules.
It's a western rp not nigerian cunts rp

You came in, acted like a stuff the entire time, and continuously tried to build something the admin clearly did not want you to build. Stop bullstuffting and admit that you tried to troll and failed.