How do i survive 5days in london?

Author Topic: How do i survive 5days in london?  (Read 2053 times)

We r going to london next month so i need some tips.

Mostly should we have cash or can u use visa card on most places?

watch out for muslims

watch out for white people too

watch out for paul joseph watson

drop everything when the bonger bongs and count it out so you know what bong it is

Most places accept Visa and Mastercard.
You can carry cash, but its best not to carry too much with you. London is pretty safe, but like all capital cities, it does have its pickpockets.

Bear in mind that if you're not spending a significant amount in a transaction (say less than £5-10) then some smaller shops may charge you to use your card.

Step one; Don't buy things that you'd expect to be cheap, because they'll cost you an arm and a leg. If possible, bring enough water to last the entire stay with you or you'll go bankrupt buying bottles of the stuff in that god forsaken tourist trap

How do i survive 5nights at fredys?

Step one; Don't buy things that you'd expect to be cheap, because they'll cost you an arm and a leg. If possible, bring enough water to last the entire stay with you or you'll go bankrupt buying bottles of the stuff in that god forsaken tourist trap
You don't need to buy water when you can just drink out of the fountains at Trafalgar Square.

drop everything when the bonger bongs and count it out so you know what bong it is

don't brush your teeth and you'll fit right in

don't brush your teeth and you'll fit right in
only in lower class areas

If English people call clocks bongs do they call bongs clocks? "hit the clock"

yes.

Well I'm not sure if Americans say this, but other than a time-keeping device, clock means to sorta "notice" something, so if you notice something, you clock it.