To anyone who calls me a weeb

Author Topic: To anyone who calls me a weeb  (Read 3223 times)

For best results I suggest reading this with Habanera or In the Hall of the Mountain King from in the background

I'm sorry, my man, I do believe a minor error has been made. I am not what you might call a "weeb". I am simply a japanese animated content matter enthusiast. I enjoy anime because it is refreshingly different. There is quite a difference between me and a "weeb". However, I do quite believe that you, good sir, are not without issues. The fact that you spend your days browsing anime videos simply to inform individuals such as myself that they are "forgetin weebs" is, to be perfectly candid, quite sad. I find people like you to be quite intriguing. Under some delusion of normality, you tell off fans of anime for being themselves, and not being exactly like you. It is, of course, common knowledge that well-adjusted socially gifted individuals, such as yourself, are devoid of all flaws, and it is therefore their right to belittle and insult anyone that is not part of the mainstream collective simply because they are different. You sir, and men & women like you, are what is wrong with society. Indeed, you do not even deserve the title of "sir". I shall simply refer to thee as "child". I have very little respect for children like you. And that respect is only there because "respect thine enemy" is an important principle to live by. If, by any chance, your undoubtedly underdeveloped brain for some reason cannot comprehend language such as which was used in this paragraph, then please, do return to your dull, "normal" life in ignorance. Now, do stop wasting everyone's time.

Thank you for your time *Tips fedora*

this thread is nothing short of a deep sigh and a shake of the head

weeb
M NOT A loving WEABOO YOU loving HATERS I JUST loving LIKE ANIME OK???!!!! STOP THIS loving SPAM IM NOT PRETENDING TO BE BORN IN JAPAN I JUST FEEL LIKE JAPAN IS MY HOME BECAUSE AMERICA SUCKS (BTW PLEASE VOTE BERNIE OR ILL LEAVE THIS PLACE) SO REALLY SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL YOU GUYS ONCE AND FOR ALL ITS NOT FUNNY TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A WEABOO OR SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS JUST FALSE!!! IM AMERICAN AND NOT JAPANESE!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE THERE NOT BE JAPANESE OK I DONT GET WHATS WRONG WITH YOU if you wanna chat (girls only) add me on WarriorzNaruto303 on skype thx less

I said dweeb not weeb, scrape that crap outta your ears OP

M NOT A loving WEABOO YOU loving HATERS I JUST loving LIKE ANIME OK???!!!! STOP THIS loving SPAM IM NOT PRETENDING TO BE BORN IN JAPAN I JUST FEEL LIKE JAPAN IS MY HOME BECAUSE AMERICA SUCKS (BTW PLEASE VOTE BERNIE OR ILL LEAVE THIS PLACE) SO REALLY SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL YOU GUYS ONCE AND FOR ALL ITS NOT FUNNY TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A WEABOO OR SOMETHING BECAUSE ITS JUST FALSE!!! IM AMERICAN AND NOT JAPANESE!!!! ALL I WANT IS TO LIVE THERE NOT BE JAPANESE OK I DONT GET WHATS WRONG WITH YOU if you wanna chat (girls only) add me on WarriorzNaruto303 on skype thx less
what the forget is going on im scared

what the forget is going on im scared
すみません、私の人、私は軽微な誤りがあったと信じています。私はあなたが「ウェッブ」と呼ぶかもしれないものではありません。私は単に日本のアニメーションコンテンツのマニアです。私はアニメを楽しんでいるので爽快です

speak spanish in your own damn country