Highly-Problematic McNugget Sauce

Author Topic: Highly-Problematic McNugget Sauce  (Read 3852 times)

muh chinese culture :(

>wanting diversity in everything
>complaining about "cultural appropriation"

pick one.

also, i'm not completely dismissing cultural appropriation as a concept. there are some (very sparse) examples of things people do which disrespect certain cultures on a deep level, such as some people wearing a specific native American headdress meant only for the chief of a tribe. it's similar to someone in another country wearing U.S. army fatigues with markings of a high ranking officer without having been in the service and expecting people to react positively

but seriously. it's loving sauce. mcdonalds didn't put a dude with squinty eyes on the packet, and people aren't going around spraying sauce on random asian people (i hope.)

the ability to find something to be bothered about in every aspect of everything that exists is astounding and i'm appalled that the entirety of human evolutionary history has led to these kinds of conclusions being made
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 10:05:01 PM by hodot »

looks like it's gonna take rick a little bit more than 9 seasons to get the sauce

i dont watch rick and morty what the hell is szechuan sauce

damn sure does suck that my skin color and nationality forbids me from eating certain foods, going to certain places, and engaging in certain customs. that's not segregation though. totally different.

i dont watch rick and morty what the hell is szechuan sauce
sauce used as special promotion by mcdonalds to promote the Mulan movie

i think

unless im mistaken this is just coming from 1 small news source, so its probably just bullstuff to draw attention to the website. especially since the title itself is gonna be effective clickbait for rick and morty fans

I actually tried to make some and it was amazing! just the right amount of spice; http://www.food.com/recipe/szechuan-sauce-147645

sauce used as special promotion by mcdonalds to promote the Mulan movie

i think

why does everyone want this sauce so bad

sheltered stufflets throw temper tantrums over dipping sauce

why does everyone want this sauce so bad
because it was referenced in rick and morty

sheltered stufflets throw temper tantrums over dipping sauce
it's not just dipping sauce

its the dipping sauce of thE GODS

>wanting diversity in everything
>complaining about "cultural appropriation"
eh not about "cultural appropriation", anyway. he doesn't care if you have the sauce, his problem is that it supposedly reduces chinese culture to that sauce

it does seems kinda disrespectful to me to choose to promote it with a forgetin mcnugget sauce. but whatever. not like there's anything more tasteful they could do I guess

In b4 tony goes ballistic