New Year's 2018: City in the Skies (topic locked for future renovation)

Author Topic: New Year's 2018: City in the Skies (topic locked for future renovation)  (Read 18581 times)

Can we expect constant events, because last year there were little to none. 2015's party had a (mostly) constant flow of events that kept the party alive.

hi just stating i'm here for this one :cookieMonster:
another thing: I didn't want to partake in the project last year because of a combination of not liking staff choice to put it lightly, all publicity being put on me because of me handling pr, and so forth

ik this isn't in the discord at all, but do you guys think it would be appropriate to not list my name anywhere? I'm not here to prove anything for reputation.

None of the staff involvement will be disclosed this year due to the secrets concerning this year's party.

good and make sure drendran isn't especially :^)

Can we expect constant events, because last year there were little to none.
oooooh yeah

DJ GAT-E ACTING AS YOUR LOOPMASTER
PM ME THEM SONG REQUESTS AND WE'LL GET THIS stuff ON THE ROAD BRIGHT AND EARLY

DJ GAT-E ACTING AS YOUR LOOPMASTER
PM ME THEM SONG REQUESTS AND WE'LL GET THIS stuff ON THE ROAD BRIGHT AND EARLY

gatysh is gettin that loop on quick

id like to be VIP again
thats my only request

None of the staff involvement will be disclosed this year due to the secrets concerning this year's party.

Is this code for "we don't need/want and help"?
Because Im still interested.

will you need cars?
lots of cars?
an extraordinary number of unnecessarily complicated cars??

Is this code for "we don't need/want and help"?
Because Im still interested.
Also we aren't accepting help, we have some pretty good builders, eventers and scripters already working on it. I'd love to have a community project but the idea here is to keep everything concise and stylized, and the element of surprise is going to be a big part of the server this year.

Basically, we're trying to keep the team small and simple to keep the style consistent and concise due to what this year's theme is. We would love your help, most definitely will accept all help next year.

can't wait, if blockland lasts that long.

can't wait, if blockland lasts that long.
gettin' real tired of this sentiment

but you disclosed me and yourself