Author Topic: New Year's 2018: City in the Skies (topic locked for future renovation)  (Read 18599 times)

hey dren did your daddy stretch you to your limit

hey dren did your daddy stretch you to your limit
I found it kind of interesting that you posted how I ruined your confidence. I understand you were hurt but trying to turn half of this community's frequent posters against me seems like a bit of a stretch. Apparently half the tavern/clique absolutely loving despises me now. While I maybe shouldn't have included a swastika emitter as a joke this seems like a bit of a strong reaction.

But yeah, have fun this year. I guess I can give you guys the New Years account to post with if you want.

I found it kind of interesting that you posted how I ruined your confidence. I understand you were hurt but trying to turn half of this community's frequent posters against me seems like a bit of a stretch. Apparently half the tavern/clique absolutely loving despises me now. While I maybe shouldn't have included a swastika emitter as a joke this seems like a bit of a strong reaction.
Eh, it's not really my intention to turn the community against you, but if you feel like how you treated me deserved that, then hey.

Words hurt, I'm over it now though.

I dunno why you think I would either, lol. I don't go on here for a reputation anyway.
While I maybe shouldn't have included a swastika emitter as a joke this seems like a bit of a strong reaction.
I'm not speaking on their behalf, so my intentions were more personal than anything. I'm not actively in there anymore.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:30:28 PM by Nal »

Eh, it's not really my intention to turn the community against you, but if you feel like how you treated me deserved that, then hey.
Since I don't really play anymore and aren't in any of the main discords anymore, I don't know the specifics.
It didn't seem like anyone had serious issues with me before new years.
Suddenly afterwards a lot of people hated me.
I get that maybe I included an edgy joke or two I shouldn't have, but at worst that makes me a sub-par host, not a bad person.
Words hurt, I'm over it now though.
I dunno why you think I would either, lol. I don't go on here for to gain a reputation anyway.
I understand. I've been busy with college and work and mostly just stay around to talk about other projects I'm working on.

please keep the drama off my topic please

please keep the drama off my topic please
I'm not in any of the discords so this is the only place for me to address criticisms leveled against me.

take it to dms or something because this thread isn't the best medium to address them

hotdog stands have been canceled.

hotdog stands have been canceled.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

music requests open?

are yall accepting music requests yet
DJ GAT-E ACTING AS YOUR LOOPMASTER
PM ME THEM SONG REQUESTS AND WE'LL GET THIS stuff ON THE ROAD BRIGHT AND EARLY

I'm trying to add hotdog stands, but engine limitations are working against me. It seems Badspot only intended for lemonade stands to be added.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO THE HOTDOG STAND THERE'S HOTDOGS EVERYWHERE