We Made a Chainsaw Trike

Author Topic: We Made a Chainsaw Trike  (Read 2610 times)

If that's in the US I'm pretty sure that's not street-legal. Bikes are until you add a motor, in which case it's a motorcycle and you have to have a motorcycle license and plates. Hope you don't get arrested because stuff like that is cool.

What also sucks is that you can't ride it on SIDEWALKS, either. No motor-vehicles on sidewalks. Has to be licensed or nonmotorized to be on the road. It's dumb. Dunno how local that is though so you might've been good until you got onto the road.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 12:40:24 PM by Super Suit 12 »

If that's in the US I'm pretty sure that's not street-legal. Bikes are until you add a motor, in which case it's a motorcycle and you have to have a motorcycle license and plates. Hope you don't get arrested because stuff like that is cool.

What also sucks is that you can't ride it on SIDEWALKS, either. No motor-vehicles on sidewalks. Has to be licensed or nonmotorized to be on the road. It's dumb. Dunno how local that is though so you might've been good until you got onto the road.
Highly doubt he's gonna get fined or arrested for making a trike with a motor that goes probably around or less than 12 mph.

"it's designed for kids up to 4

and i'm only 5"

no fun allowed

I thought there was gonna be actual chainsaw wheels and make a joke about wood

"it's designed for kids up to 4

and i'm only 5"
"the lack of brakes is loving terrifying"
I thought there was gonna be actual chainsaw wheels and make a joke about wood
You could've still done it man.

You could've still done it man.
Would've had to do it in the morning

my friends and i strapped a loud lawn mower engine to something like this last summer and we've gotten away with riding it in public parks, 45 mph roads, and gated suburb communities

no one really cares about diy motorized toys so long as they can put it on their snapchat and you don't overdo it

Only someone with a certan mental disability would actually freak out over this

i wanna make one of these now

Only someone with a certan mental disability would actually freak out over this
ding ding you guessed it

its autism