Author Topic: PATTON 360 MEMORIAL TOPIC  (Read 14472 times)

the salt is real i guess

one account every 7 years aint bad. i went too far with the the post about the gasoline, I guess I just need to stick to autism as an insult of choice hahaha.
Personally, I'd go the route of just avoiding that weathered path completely and avoid any insults otherwise you'll end up in the same situation again

They posted his Youtube(s) and soundcloud, idk where you're getting your intel lmao.
I knew you batted for that team.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Disgusting for sharing his online public music and video channels? Right on Metario.

Usually don't agree with these guys but this is spot on.
go back to making cheats for games loser dont post in my threads

gone but never forgotten
who is this new user?? i bet he's an alt of someone.....

who is this new user?? i bet he's an alt of someone.....
u got me!

Disgusting for sharing his online public music and video channels? Right on Metario.

Usually don't agree with these guys but this is spot on.
a philisophical question: if you manage to be a extremely passive aggressive user and have been banned multiple times and told not to come back, should you come back and act exactly the same way before? even going as far as giving a key to a distributor of blhackrr/blhack?

just saying you manage to have an aura of passive aggression that i can feel it from halfway across the planet
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:06:23 AM by Metario »

metario man dont throw stones from glass houses, you're working to develop a working version of blhack and report others that do have working versions so that you can be the only one. example a dramaing ravencroft and reporting him multiple times

metario man dont throw stones from glass houses, you're working to develop a working version of blhack and report others that do have working versions so that you can be the only one. example a dramaing ravencroft and reporting him multiple times
jokes on you blhackrr stands for blhack rmdta revision
i made no part of it LMAO

a philisophical question: if you manage to be a extremely passive aggressive user and have been banned multiple times and told to come back, should you come back and act exactly the same way before? even going as far as giving a key to a distributor of blhackrr/blhack?

just saying you manage to have an aura of passive aggression that i can feel it from halfway across the planet
Extremely passive aggressive? I would say I was much much more aggressive back in those days you're bringing up. Also that second part was settled, as clearly it seems Cca is been given a chance, and is still playing. So I don't see what the motive for bringing that up is. You're like a closet-skid, where your goals is to only try to make others look bad, when really they are just trying to play the game. It's okay Metario, keep trying to bring me down, it won't work.

Oh hey welcome back.
thank you! i'm actually going to change up how i do things a little bit on this account. the blf furry/autism population is stupid beyond reason and i've pretty much given up on trying to argue with something that stupid. gonna try to be a bit more positive this time around, unless provoked or someone is being especially stupid
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:30:55 PM by GRIMLOCK_ »

thank you! i'm actually going to change up how i do things a little bit on this account. the blf furry/autism population is stupid beyond reason and i've pretty much given up on trying to argue with something that stupid. gonna try to be a bit more positive this time around, unless provoked
Well that's good to hear.