Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 69904 times)

Do u even know what a skid is?
do you even know what autism is

Patton is 18-20 you skid
I'm assuming Renderman is referring to himself given the context and the fact his age on his profile is 15. If that's the case then Renderman's a dumbass.

I'm assuming Renderman is referring to himself given the context and the fact his age on his profile is 15. If that's the case then Renderman's a dumbass.
I'm assuming he's referring to himself, so in that case he's probably getting banned lol

I thought he was referring to himself too

do you even know what autism is
Renderman might be an idiot but he's not a skiddy and INH is just throwing that around now because he thinks it's some edgy new insult

Renderman might be an idiot but he's not a skiddy and INH is just throwing that around now because he thinks it's some edgy new insult
yet you call everyone autistic as if its an edgy nee insult

Stop being a hypocrite

yet you call everyone autistic as if its an edgy new insult

Stop being a hypocrite
noedit

Insert do you know what a skid is?

Insert do you know what a skid is?
Why do you care so much lolol

Ey bro nice images whered you get em

A Disney short from 80 years ago

because accusing renderman of being a skiddy is a pretty major thing to be calling someone out so you should probably back up what you're saying

answer the question because tbh i want to know what you think a skid is

answer the question because tbh i want to know what you think a skid is
A skid in my view is someone who uses coding knowledge maliciously(zapk, the triple t trollers, dotdot)