Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70028 times)

then please explain to me why you were my friend for 2-3 years when I was still "disgusting and annoying" until I banned you from the discord
because you got progressively worse.

discord is a lovely platform but too many bad hosts try to be popular and just end up with a big stuffstorm between legions of people

anyways why are we still talking about nix? he stopped posting for like a month and he hasn't done anything since. if you feel the need to silence him just for existing then forget off already

my god why is there so much drama regarding discords? especially blockland discords like this is why i dont use discord more than i need to and people still wonder why i dont use it when i tell them that i dont.

act like a normal human being and stop using discord to do malicious/stupid stuff. it's so utterly stupid

im not really calling anyone out in particular here but it's general statement that applies to many people on this forum
Discord and Blockland don't mix, it brings out the worst of the community that already has a small handful of toxic users

Discord is a good platform, like Drydess said, but the Blockland community's history with it has made me want to avoid it

Discord and Blockland don't mix, it brings out the worst of the community that already has a small handful of toxic users

Discord is a good platform, like Drydess said, but the Blockland community's history with it has made me want to avoid it
discord causes discord
Hmmmmmmmm.......... :thinking:

yeah I don't really discord that much also

Has any BLF user ever been banned off the forums for stuff they did in discord?

If not, why bother?

AFAIK as long as they dont act like a tool on the BLF then theyre in the clear. There might be an exception out there somewhere but I have no clue.

I didn't need this image in my head.

This really didnt need to be bumped for you saying stuff we really dont care about

This really didnt need to be bumped for you saying stuff we really dont care about
report and move on