Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70022 times)

There's a reason why Tony has been trolling for a decade or so.

That being said, Tony always buys a new BLID for when he gets banned, it may not be the same route for Nix.

stop saying such weird stuff already

"i wanna stick my richard in an emoji" who the forget even says that ironically or not with or without context

it's a forgetin joke, relax you tards.

nice job not posting the context to the image once again :)

as much as i agree that this is a non issue, this context doesn't really change anything

and anyway you're forgetin lying to youself if you dont think hi-5 was the hottest animated character of our generation

"i wanna stick my richard in an emoji" who the forget even says that ironically or not with or without context

i still want grimlock or whatever buttbuddy is giving him screenshots out of my discord by the way
if anyone has tips (and proof) of who grimlock is in my discord, send it my way and i'll be glad to get that forgeter out

This post makes me horny

i still want grimlock or whatever buttbuddy is giving him screenshots out of my discord by the way
if anyone has tips (and proof) of who grimlock is in my discord, send it my way and i'll be glad to get that forgeter out
so youre more focused on keeping grimlock out of a public server than people being upset you let nix back in for no reason

so youre more focused on keeping grimlock out of a public server than people being upset you let nix back in for no reason
It's his server, he can let Nix in if he wants. Seems pretty obvious why he doesn't want Grim in there.

You need to make a verification system for people who go into the discord.

You need to make a verification system for people who go into the discord.
^ something like PM's and not posting it publicly for the forums

why not post it publicly

why not post it publicly
that's how to get 90% problem user and 10% annoyed people

why not post it publicly
...because then we get the exact problem we've been talking about? unless you're fine with dealing with that but it's pretty much designed to go wrong

Yeah. Make a thread, ask people to PM for an invite and invite who you actually want in the server.