Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70057 times)

Heres the story. On a normal day nix decided it would be a good idea to post research of Florans(A race in starbound that only skrubs use). Unprovoked, too. And it was censored so badly im pretty sure it was not even censored actually.

Queeba obviously banned him and held a vote if they wanted to keep him out. The vote's majority was by far to KEEP HIM OUT. But queeba being the guy that he is was like "NAH IM KEEPING HIM IN". He even let him in after nix did it to other discords.
lol
someone jokingly talked about posting floran research in vc and nix took it seriously because he's not the smartest dude
after some consideration queeb banned him. dunno about how he came back but you were told this like 50 times so i dunno if you're trolling or just handicapped

nix is legitimately disgusting

So is queeba

there's a difference between disgusting and forgiving too much

JUST
SHUT
UP
ABOUT
NIX
i'm sorry. We can't discuss nix in his own drama topic? Is he one of your best buddys still (somehow)?

i'm sorry. We can't discuss nix in his own drama topic? Is he one of your best buddys still (somehow)?
the amount of attention he gets (to me) seems excessive

maybe he would just quit it if people ignore what he does, because then, there's no incentive since he's not getting attention

nobody would sanely stuffpost on a mongolian minecraft discourse website without doing it out of boredom or for attention

good luck getting this forum to ignore people

good luck getting this forum to ignore people

There's a reason why Tony has been trolling for a decade or so.

There's a reason why Tony has been trolling for a decade or so.

this

JUST
SHUT
UP
ABOUT
NIX

"stop talking about a guy in a thread about him"

amazing post forgetface

nice job not posting the context to the image once again :)