Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70054 times)

ignore him he just needs  a drink

ignore him he just needs  a drink
He needs to crack open a cold one with the boys

Oh wait...

my best friend died in a car accident today
ill have some rum please

well look whos talking
you really aren't in a position to say that because you've been baiting me nonstop for 4 months because I banned you from my discord for spamming

you really aren't in a position to say that because you've been baiting me nonstop for 4 months because I banned you from my discord for spamming
uh what discord lol

its an old one that I deleted in January
cheze spammed the jack black stop sign image after multiple warnings and I banned him
hes been salty ever since

what discord-
its an old one that I deleted in January
cheze spammed the jack black stop sign image after multiple warnings and I banned him
hes been salty ever since
oh that ONE LMAO I REMEMBER THAT
then one of your friends made a discord and you were being salty as forget. you even threatened to commit Self Delete like 4 times and we even didn't want you back after you ragequitted

my best friend died in a car accident today
ill have some rum please

Some people do drink to forget bad stuff...

Not that they succeed.

that was 9 months ago and you haven't gotten over it

that was 9 months ago and you haven't gotten over it
no, you're just disgusting and annoying.

then please explain to me why you were my friend for 2-3 years when I was still "disgusting and annoying" until I banned you from the discord

my god why is there so much drama regarding discords? especially blockland discords like this is why i dont use discord more than i need to and people still wonder why i dont use it when i tell them that i dont.

act like a normal human being and stop using discord to do malicious/stupid stuff. it's so utterly stupid

im not really calling anyone out in particular here but it's general statement that applies to many people on this forum