Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 69292 times)

Yeah. Make a thread, ask people to PM for an invite and invite who you actually want in the server.
This idea I like.

Alternatively do what me and a friend of mine did.
Make it so to do anything, read, send messages, etc, you require a verified role.

nice job not posting the context to the image once again :)

am I the only one who loving noticed that nix's name is don't forget plants

am I the only one who loving noticed that nix's name is don't forget plants
i have a feeling it's some weird inside joke he and his friends are into or something but i've only seen him reference it so idk

you could at least try to be a little less transparent about your intentions with bullying some kid
yea like honestly you've been harassing him with random petty stuff for the past month
but yea like rly man u need to lay off a bit

nix is now on an executive order and will be banned permanently as soon as he makes some other stupid gross statement, whether it be about research or whatever else.
he's been a nuisance for long enough.

i really do hope you're doing this because you actually feel that way and not because you're caving to a bunch of chumps who have it out for the guy

i really do hope you're doing this because you actually feel that way and not because you're caving to a bunch of chumps who have it out for the guy
the complaints about nix that ive been hearing quite a bit in the discord lately as well as the whole thing with grimlock leaking screenshots made me personally realize that nix is just being really dumb in general. i put this order on to both stop him from saying his stupid and unfunny gross comments, and to stop him from saying embarrasing things that grimlock will leak out from my discord.

NOEDIT: nix just left the discord. rip

NOEDIT: nix just left the discord. rip

no stuff he would, you're preventing him from doing something 90% of the time he will do in any average BLF discord

i have a feeling it's some weird inside joke he and his friends are into or something but i've only seen him reference it so idk
He explained it at one point, he roleplayed in Starbound and the people he was gonna RP with decided to erp wirh plants or something
I assume by plants he meant florans but idk could've been actual plants I don't remember it that well
Tl;Dr Starbound roleplayers decided to forget plants, nix disapproved
I assumed everyone had heard, I can see how this would be confusing and weird(er) without knowing the context

someone removed his section from encyclopedia dramatica

someone removed his section from encyclopedia dramatica

Did a quick search and clicked the article, Nix is very much still there.

I swear this is literally a megathread now