Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society

Author Topic: Nix The glaceon- General cancer to society  (Read 70037 times)

Christ. hopefully to add some firewood to this drama, and end up making him quit.
you could at least try to be a little less transparent about your intentions with bullying some kid

you could at least try to be a little less transparent about your intentions with bullying some kid
yea like honestly you've been harassing him with random petty stuff for the past month

2. I don't know. I heard rumours that he was voted back in.

I can confirm this rumor isn't true, as there was never a vote in the announcements, and no mentions of it in general.

I can confirm this rumor isn't true, as there was never a vote in the announcements, and no mentions of it in general.
so queeba himself let him back in after he said he wasn't allowed back in??

There was a vote. And Nix was let back in.

looks like it cause there was no loving vote to let him back in

looks like it cause there was no loving vote to let him back in

Also yes, Queeba did end up inviting nix back even after the poll said for him to stay out.

oh wtf I never saw this in the discord

I swear if this gets bumped again...

Also yes, Queeba did end up inviting nix back even after the poll said for him to stay out.
holy loving stuff WHAT A TARD

WHY GIVE THE OPTION TO VOTE WHEN YOU'RE GONNA LET THEM BACK IN ANYWAYS

Heres the story. On a normal day nix decided it would be a good idea to post research of Florans(A race in starbound that only skrubs use). Unprovoked, too. And it was censored so badly im pretty sure it was not even censored actually.

Queeba obviously banned him and held a vote if they wanted to keep him out. The vote's majority was by far to KEEP HIM OUT. But queeba being the guy that he is was like "NAH IM KEEPING HIM IN". He even let him in after nix did it to other discords.

queeba gay nix gay
queeba and nix sitting in a tree
S H I T P O S T ing