Looks like T-Mobile is at it again shipping pre-orders way early

Author Topic: Looks like T-Mobile is at it again shipping pre-orders way early  (Read 1332 times)

Looks like my Galaxy S8+ pre-order has already arrived almost two full days before it actually launches

Midnight black looks hella lovey on this wonderful 850 dollar phone

If only Amazon would ship my copy of Mario Kart 8 Early

i preordered mine am getting it 200 bucks off

I paid 130 and odds are whenever the next thing comes out, I will upgrade to that.  I have 3 upgrades a year to trade up phones and it resets every November :D

Midnight black looks hella lovey on this wonderful 850 dollar phone
looks hella fingerprinty lol

looks hella fingerprinty lol

Oh yeah most certainly, but imo, a blacked out phone will still be worth it for at least 5-6 months while I own this until whatever new and exciting comes out next

jesus that's a big phone

im trapped with at&t and their 16 gb of bloatware lmao

All I get with T-Mobile is an unreasonable amount of Dunkin Donuts giftcards... for free.

I paid 130 and odds are whenever the next thing comes out, I will upgrade to that.  I have 3 upgrades a year to trade up phones and it resets every November :D
How'd you get a deal like that? :o

All I get with T-Mobile is an unreasonable amount of Dunkin Donuts giftcards... for free.
i'll take some

i've heard that apparently the phone isn't automatically at the resolution it advertises, you have to actually allow it as a setting. idk i just find that weird.

i've heard that apparently the phone isn't automatically at the resolution it advertises, you have to actually allow it as a setting. idk i just find that weird.
Yeah, you can change the resolution in the settings.

The phone's screen is occasionally tinted red on shipping, there's also an option for calibrating it which will fix the issue.